GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Three Word Story- CLOSED - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three Word Story- CLOSED

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Three Word Story

a Robin Hood
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

character from the
      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

from here to
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Eternity! Changing subjects,
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

...Meanwhile,Turboman was

Comment

Sucking on a
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

vodka flavoured ice-cube

Comment

with his mate

Comment

what a party

Comment

then got bailed

Comment

Then went for....

Comment

of steak pie

Comment

and Queen music

Comment

Got drunk again

Comment

and kissed Di

Comment

Working...
                                X