GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cannot remember if I did this before - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot remember if I did this before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot remember if I did this before

I have said hello in so many forums that I can't remember if I have said it here. So hello to everyone. I worked for NatWest from 1998 to 2009 and got sacked. I leaked as much as I could and got caught for only 2 items that ended in the press. I am known for not having conventional views on reclaiming sites and that can come across in some posts.
    On the personal front, I have set my own personal goals of eliminating all my loans and all credit card balances. When I left the bank I had more or less £14000.00 worth of loans and credit card balances outstanding. I've never missed a payment and I am down to my last £4000.
    My expertise is more in the realms of financial hardship which I worked extensively on during the first 6 months after I left the bank.
    Today as we stand I am working on PPI claims for family members and I am expecting a win on one PPI shortly.

I will have questions on reclaiming because whilst I may be pretty good on reclaiming under FH, I have never made a claim for anything so the PPI guidance might be invaluable shortly.....

Finally, HELLO EVERYONE.......I cannot wait to get stuck in but never expect any apologies for what I post cos I don't do apologies.

Re: Cannot remember if I did this before

Nattie, I think the majority of people here are anti bank - many of us have been screwed, and now, we want to get our own back. (by now, you shouold have realised who I am - please keep this hush hush - only a few know (am sure I dont need to say that anyway matey)
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
      Nattie, I think the majority of people here are anti bank - many of us have been screwed, and now, we want to get our own back. (by now, you shouold have realised who I am - please keep this hush hush - only a few know (am sure I dont need to say that anyway matey)
      You mean they don't like banks? I love banks, they missold everything and now they're going to pay, you gotta love it.
      They missold investments and now they are going to pay, you gotta love it.
      Some of them took out super injunctions and now we know who they are, you gotta love it.

I just love 'em cos they are such easy prey. mwahahahaahhahahahahaha!

Comment

Hello and Welcome Nattie, its good to see you here.
        Last edited by di30; 28 May 2011, 23:00.

Comment

hello and welcome Nattie

Comment

I was hear ages ago but did not post......but I am here now.........

Comment

hmmm hiding in the prize thread, I bet

Comment

Hiya, nattie!

(The prize thread is a scam - I'm just collecting evidence for the OFT! )

Comment

Welcome Nattie.

Comment

Hello Nattie

How the devil are you? Nice to see you here at last, I know you've been a member for a while but nice to see you posting.

Do you still have the link of the TV Interview on the news? If so, want to post it - then people will know all about what happened.... I obviously know you as "NatwestStaffMember" but hey, there's only one Nattie as they say!

Have fun here, am sure we'll be able to help with anything - although I, like others, presumed you were a reclaim expert as it was? Have I missed something lately
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Nattie and welcome from me too
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Nattie and welcome
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

First Report which was 4 days after being sacked and 2 days after I spoke to Emily Dugan
                          http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...d-1622476.html

Next to the paragraph entitled "long process is the interview with BBC Look East as I'm from Cambrige
                          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7987808.stm

It's difficult for me to post the above up as I am embarrassed that I wasn't harsher.

I was suspended by NatWest in January 2009 and sacked February 11th, 2011. I was sacked for two articles that appeared on the BBC website. Some idiot filled in the blanks and the rest is history.

I know the full process of how they caught me because I did a SAR for my HR file after being sacked. I received the information after those interviews and it clearly showed to me that I gave them way too much respect when they didn't deserve it.

Never trust a bankworker cos all they can see is the ££££££ of their bonus and not about genuine customer service. Never have a packaged accounts or accounts with extras, you are being shafted and contributing to their "targets" which gives them some wonga ££££££. A Review is there solely for them to sell you something that you do not need, is overpriced and which you will find cheaper online.
                          And you can trust me cos I am an EX banker, pmsl!!!

Comment

thanks for sharing nattie, i remember you from mse x

Comment

How unusual - a banker who had principles!

Good to see you over here Nattie.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                              X