GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cannot remember if I did this before - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot remember if I did this before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cannot remember if I did this before

Originally posted by nattie View Post
    First Report which was 4 days after being sacked and 2 days after I spoke to Emily Dugan
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...d-1622476.html

Next to the paragraph entitled "long process is the interview with BBC Look East as I'm from Cambrige
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7987808.stm
    Maybe someone should do the same for a certain credit card organisation.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

First Report which was 4 days after being sacked and 2 days after I spoke to Emily Dugan
      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...d-1622476.html

Next to the paragraph entitled "long process is the interview with BBC Look East as I'm from Cambrige
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7987808.stm

It's difficult for me to post the above up as I am embarrassed that I wasn't harsher.

I was suspended by NatWest in January 2009 and sacked February 11th, 2011. I was sacked for two articles that appeared on the BBC website. Some idiot filled in the blanks and the rest is history.

I know the full process of how they caught me because I did a SAR for my HR file after being sacked. I received the information after those interviews and it clearly showed to me that I gave them way too much respect when they didn't deserve it.

Never trust a bankworker cos all they can see is the ££££££ of their bonus and not about genuine customer service. Never have a packaged accounts or accounts with extras, you are being shafted and contributing to their "targets" which gives them some wonga ££££££. A Review is there solely for them to sell you something that you do not need, is overpriced and which you will find cheaper online.
      And you can trust me cos I am an EX banker, pmsl!!!
      hi nattie,
      just a question really was on a dmp with cccs from 2007 - 2010 then joined this forum I had a overdraft with NWB plus a loan which was on the dmp I reclaimed £2600 in charges from them they agreed to pay me £2200 which I signed and accepted never received any money as I presumed they paid it into the overdraft account but was never informed If I SAR them for the account would it show this payment it was about 2008 maybe 2009 but I dont have the paperwork now.
      thanks
      helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        hi nattie,
        just a question really was on a dmp with cccs from 2007 - 2010 then joined this forum I had a overdraft with NWB plus a loan which was on the dmp I reclaimed £2600 in charges from them they agreed to pay me £2200 which I signed and accepted never received any money as I presumed they paid it into the overdraft account but was never informed If I SAR them for the account would it show this payment it was about 2008 maybe 2009 but I dont have the paperwork now.
        thanks
        helmsman
        You can do a sar and then if that does not produce the results you need then you should write to them with the information and asked where the £2200 went to.

Comment

You can do a sar and then if that does not produce the results you need then you should write to them with the information and asked where the £2200 went to.
          hi nattie and welcome,
          thanks for that I will invest £10 just to see if they paid it, I know from experience that NWB and paperwork do not go together, have a case against them at the moment with the FOS expect to win that and maybe receive some compo hopefully. They literally threw money at me putting in my account without signing for it so I agree with you they were only interested in their sales figures anyway thanks again will let everyone know if the paid the money in about 50 days.
          helmsman

Comment

Hi Nattie & welcome, i need to borrow a few hundred quid for a season ticket to the EPL, can u recommend a complete sucker a suitable bank??!

Only kidding, hope u enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              hi nattie and welcome,
              thanks for that I will invest £10 just to see if they paid it, I know from experience that NWB and paperwork do not go together, have a case against them at the moment with the FOS expect to win that and maybe receive some compo hopefully. They literally threw money at me putting in my account without signing for it so I agree with you they were only interested in their sales figures anyway thanks again will let everyone know if the paid the money in about 50 days.
              helmsman
              Send this: ---> SAR Request - Advanced Version
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have said hello in so many forums that I can't remember if I have said it here. So hello to everyone. I worked for NatWest from 1998 to 2009 and got sacked. I leaked as much as I could and got caught for only 2 items that ended in the press. I am known for not having conventional views on reclaiming sites and that can come across in some posts.
                I've just figured out who you are on another site and it begins with 'L'

Keep up the good work with your anti-bank campaign

Comment

Working...
                X