GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC

Any developments from this thread about Mrs RTB's BOS CC will be recorded in here so I don't get confused!

As things stand Niddy has deemed the agreement UE and we have told them so!

30th Jan 2012 - Letter from BOS, Notice of Intended Court Action, Formal notice hereby give, court proceedings, charging order, blah etc
    12th March 2012 - Letter from Robinson Way, please call, arrange repayment etc
    1st June - letter from rob way, get in touch
    25th June 2012 - letter from Rob Way, **security telemessage** cobblers
    5th July 2012 - letter from BOS, we have instructed IQOR to collect
    12th July 2012 - letter from IQOR, pay up or we start may court proceedings, may instruct doorstep collector
    1st August 2012 - letter from iQor offering substantial discount
    13th August 2012 - letter from GBP Solicitors - pay up within 10 days or legal action may follow
    20th August 2012 - letter to GPB Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
    29th August 2012 - letter from GPB, no longer dealing, passing back to iqor
    29th August 2012 - letter from GPB threatening court action blah, blah
    4th October 2012 - letter from iqor, payup or will send doorstep collector.
    8th November 2012 - letter from BOS, collection transferred to Moorcroft.
    12th November 2012 - letter from Moorcroft, legal threats, payup or else.
    11th December 2012 - doorstep visit from moorcroft debt recovery ltd, no-one in, agent pushed hand addressed envelope through door with details of debt and his phone number etc
    12th March 2013 - BOS passing account to Wescot
    20th March 2013 - Wescot, notice of debt collection
    30th March 2013 - Wescot, Final Notice
    18th July 2014 - BOS assigning debt to Cabot, included are Notice of Assignment and letter from Marlin saying they are agents of Cabot.18th
    5th August 2014 - Contact letter from Marlin
    11th August 2014 - Account in dispute letter sent

Last edited by roomtobreathe; 10 August 2014, 21:21.

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC

30th Jan 2012 - Letter from BOS, Notice of Intended Court Action, Formal notice hereby give, court proceedings, charging order, blah etc

Summat's stirred Blair Oliver Scott from their pt. Mrs RTB has received strongly worded letter, pay up or court action etc.

What shall I respond with or shall I ignore?

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post

Summat's stirred Blair Oliver Scott from their pt. Mrs RTB has received strongly worded letter, pay up or court action etc.

What shall I respond with or shall I ignore?
      I Would send this > Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ta muchly I2D!

Comment

OK, recent developments, IQOR sent a pay up letter followed by a substantial discount letter.

Now GPB have sent a letter - full payment or proposals should be received by iqor within 10 days or it's likely we'll commence legal proceedings against Mrs RTB blah, blah. Oddly adds this at the bottom - Please note we are instructed NOT to enter correspondence directly with you at this stage.

Given this is deemed by Niddy to be unenforcable as per this post what would be the best course of action and to whom?

Ta.

Comment

OK, recent developments, IQOR sent a pay up letter followed by a substantial discount letter.

Now GPB have sent a letter - full payment or proposals should be received by iqor within 10 days or it's likely we'll commence legal proceedings against Mrs RTB blah, blah. Oddly adds this at the bottom - Please note we are instructed NOT to enter correspondence directly with you at this stage.

Given this is deemed by Niddy to be unenforcable as per this post what would be the best course of action and to whom?

Ta.
            I would send this anyway if it were me---->Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK, will get that off to IQOR, should I send GBP anything?

Comment

OK, will get that off to IQOR, should I send GBP anything?
                I would send it to GBP............. Nothing to IQOR

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  I would send it to GBP............. Nothing to IQOR
                  Will do!

Thanks

Comment

GPB have replied, said they are no longer instructed and are sending all paperwork back to iqor.

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Today, 5th Sept received a letter from GPB threatening court action dated 29th August, same date as letter saying they're passing back to iqor. Methinks it's crossed in the post and should ignore. Anyone agree?

Ta.
                        Last edited by roomtobreathe; 5 September 2012, 19:06.

Comment

Today, 5th Sept received a letter from GPB dated 29th August, same date as letter saying they're passing back to iqor. Methinks it's crossed in the post and should ignore. Anyone agree?

Ta.
                          Thats what I would do.............

Comment

Ta muchly!

Comment

GPB have now been calling Mrs RTB at home and leaving messages with a reference number and a request to call. If they keep hassling then a telephone harassment template in order?

Ta.

Comment

Working...
                              X