GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Mrs RTB's BOS CC

If they do any more calls will send that. Does seem odd with the two contradictory letter on the same date and now the phone calls.

Comment

After a long hiatus there's been some more activity!

Dated 18th July 2014 - Letter with 3 sheets. Arrived 26th July 2014

One is a letter from BOS telling me they have assigned the debt to Cabot.
      Second is a letter from Marlin saying they are managing the debt on behalf of Cabot and I need to contact them.
      Third is a legalese document which refers to itself as a Notice of Assignment.

Anything I should do / be worried about.

Ta.

Comment

Hi RTB. Nothing to be worried about, it just means that the debt has actually been sold rather than just passed on to a DCA to collect.

I would send Account Sold While in Dispute

The templates are now on the AAD website and you will need to register there using the same details as you used to register on the forum. See Accessing Our New Templates
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie, have registered and awaiting activation

Comment

Hi, just checking if all is OK?

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks IF, all quiet on this one.

Comment

Still all quiet ? Happy new year.
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                X