GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Monlou UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monlou UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monlou UE Diary

Hi Niddy

I sent a CCA request to Barclaycard for my mum and they sent a reply but i am not sure what to do next i scanned it to your private email
    hope that was ok

Monlou 2

Re: Monlou UE Diary

Originally posted by Monlou
    Hi Niddy

I sent a CCA request to Barclaycard for my mum and they sent a reply but i am not sure what to do next i scanned it to your private email
    hope that was ok

Monlou 2
    Hiya

From what you've sent this is great news, they confirm they cannot and will not try to enforce the agreement (COS they aint got one) - so you simply forget it now, that's a nice Thursday morning £7500 saving....

It is
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yippie
      Thats great news will let my mum know she ill be pleased
      We are still battling with another barclaycard she has which has been passed over to a third debt collector so far

Many Thanks again

monlou

Comment

Hey Niddy
        Surprise surprise Barclaycard have sent the terms and conditions in the post this morning was unable to email to u as my computer was being bit slow today!!!
        Also my mum received a letter from apex credit management Ltd threatening a doorstep visit this is the second time. I have written the threat of door step visit letter already is it worth writing another one??? I am amusing they may have crossed in the post

Cheers
        monlou

Comment

Hi Niddy
          I got the scanner to work now
          have sent you copies of the documents

Cheers
          Monlou

Comment

Hey Niddy
            Surprise surprise Barclaycard have sent the terms and conditions in the post this morning was unable to email to u as my computer was being bit slow today!!!
            Also my mum received a letter from apex credit management Ltd threatening a doorstep visit this is the second time. I have written the threat of door step visit letter already is it worth writing another one??? I am amusing they may have crossed in the post

Cheers
            monlou
            Barclays have sent terms so what? No agreement, they confirmed they do not have it so it remains :UE

Regards to Apex, send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
              xx

Comment

you is most certainly welcome mon

Comment

Hi Niddy

My mum got a letter from MBNA today I sent it to u via email.
                  you did say that this debt was enforceable as it was done in December 2007. But you did say she could try and blag it

in the letter attached the first sentence says 'MBNA has scheduled your account to be written off as a bad debt'

Just wanted your thoughts

she is about to enter a DMP with CCCS just awaiting her paperwork etc...
                  Thanks Again

Comment

Hi Niddy

My mum got a letter from MBNA today I sent it to u via email.
                    you did say that this debt was enforceable as it was done in December 2007. But you did say she could try and blag it

in the letter attached the first sentence says ''MBNA has scheduled your account to be written off as a bad debt''

Just wanted your thoughts

she is about to enter a DMP with CCCS just awaiting her paperwork etc...
                    Thanks Again
                    Hiya, I thought we were blagging it - why start a DMP when you're in the middle of UE claims? STOP!!!

All that means, is that they are considering selling the debt, it doesn't mean they are letting you off with it (if only).... however it may do, but I doubt it. Sit tight, do not respond.

Whatever you do don't agree to any formal plan including a DMP right now - wait til UE is finished and we know where you stand.....

Comment

ok Thanks
                      will let my mum know
                      think she just wants them off her back hense the DMP someone called her mobile on Tuesday evening claiming to b from MBNA but she was calling from a mobile number not the usual 0845 number which was a bit strange

cheers Niddy

Comment

basically ask mum to change numbers if it is getting too much.......

A bank would never ring from a mobile.......

Comment

ok cheers
                          phone call seemed a bit strange
                          she said she was calling from MBNA i lied and told her my mum was in the shower she said she would call back but never did!!
                          thought it was a bit odd as it was an 077 number

Comment

DCA's are ringing from 07* numbers now

Comment

any number that rings you, look at this first: http://whocallsme.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X