GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopeys' UE Diary

lovely wee letter from Lowells, they didn't know there was a dispute and they are off to the dungeons to search for some paperwork..................hope they took some camping gear, they could be there for some time

Comment

I've got an unwanted tent they can BUY
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letter from marlin

they're off to ask cabot to ask lloyds to take a trip down the dunny to have a look for some old bits of paper to pass off to us..........................ah well

Comment

oooh sweaty couple of days this week, totally caused by out and out stupidity on the part of a DCA

last year local nasty solicitor sent a couple of LBAs for one of MrD's and one of mine
          we have "no paperwork available we won't enforce " letters for both of them from the OCs

nasty local solicitor duly comes back and admits this

couple of months ago the nasty local solicitor sends MrD a I&E with rude instructions for it to be returned immediately
          we send back the normal letter (no enforcement)
          a month passes
          another letter and another I&E, totally ignores the previous letter
          I send a succinct one liner and another copy of the no enforcement
          Tuesday I'm running down south to a work thing and a nasty seven day warning of impending papers from the local court
          use the wonderful templates avaialble, add in COMPLAINT and ref the two previous letters and send it off 1st class recorded
          letter to-day to say they are returning it to the owner (MKRR))

think the office junior had got a hold of it and was blindly following his mantra, silly buggars

Comment

Sweaty Betty days Mrs D ? You feel ok now? X

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

we're fine Nanna, sure it was the office halfwit who had no ability to read and was just blindly following procedure.

which is why a nice brisk papertrail is verrrrrry important

lots of nitwits work in these places

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                lovely wee letter from Lowells, they didn't know there was a dispute and they are off to the dungeons to search for some paperwork..................hope they took some camping gear, they could be there for some time

lovely letter from those lovely people at Lowells

they've had a good look around the lloyds basement for the paperwork here and they can't find it cos it's so old (actually not that old) so they've very kindly closed the account and I will hear no more!

must say lowells have been fairly straight with these, that's the second one they've done this for

Comment

well done MrsD .....

Comment

Brilliant news MrsD
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

..and another one bites the dust! Well done MrsD

Comment

Woopeeeeeeee xx

Comment

they've had a good look around the lloyds basement for the paperwork here and they can't find it cos it's so old (actually not that old) so they've very kindly closed the account and I will hear no more!

must say lowells have been fairly straight with these, that's the second one they've done this for

I think Lowells are very good at looking at the business case of chasing a debt and the likelyhood of a return.
                          "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Excellent!

Clownell do actually have one mitigating positive feature - they are prepared to give up the ghost when a case is absolutely hopeless, unlike many others who just keep harassing and attempting to wear people down no matter what.

Well done HaemorrLloyds for running out of bog paper and needing to use agreements as a substitute.

SH

Comment

Excellent news
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                                Excellent!

Clownell do actually have one mitigating positive feature - they are prepared to give up the ghost when a case is absolutely hopeless, unlike many others who just keep harassing and attempting to wear people down no matter what.

Well done HaemorrLloyds for running out of bog paper and needing to use agreements as a substitute.

SH
                                Can't really say fairer than that. If only other debt purchasers would act in the same way...

Comment

Working...
                                X