GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Dopeys' UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dopeys' UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Dopeys' UE Diary

letter from Rockwell to-day about my M&S card

interestingly telling me they are acting on behalf of someone other than M&S
    which is strange really
    cos I never got no NOA from anyone...........

so I think I'll pop off a prove it and see if that confuses them a bit

Comment

Originally Posted by MrsD
      well iqor were fast off the mark

with a very rude letter threatening hell and damnation, a variety of courts, a further variety of sanctions and possibly a trip out to repossess the doorstep

I'll just send off the sold in dispute next week some time will I?
      well don't this mob think they are the bee's knees??

reply to my sid to-day

they have something to tell me and I have to phone them NOW

if I don't they'll just resume collection regardless

cheeky buggers

have despatched a wee onliner asking them to have a read at my last letter(sid) and asking them particularly to read the last paragraph which specifically tells them my doorstep is fine and I want everything in bloody writing!!

ignoramuses

a letter from some very cheap solicitor GBP or something, on a photocopied letterhead telling me it's it could be likely that they will take me to court for this one. However, it's an English solicitor and I still have to correspond with Iqor or Iniketic or some strange name, so I've sent off a one liner, reminding them that they aren't menat to use several names to intimidate me and suggesting they read my last letter, this one appears to be caught in a template stream that no one has managed to understand

Comment

get at um Mrs D xx do you need my pole ?
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'll give you a shout nanna if I feel the need, they are just a bunch of chancers

Comment

right with you petal x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

iQor and GBP use those letters as standard.

Doubt you will hear from them again.

I sent them both creditor refusal to accept UE and apart from some calls from GBP a few days later, they vanished. Account was returned to IDR, whom i didnt hear from for months later.

Comment

Mrs D's Amex

Haven't heard from this one for well over a year and a letter from Amex to-day announcing that some mob called Vil Collections would be looking for money

I'll just wait and then send them a copy of the letter I have saying there is no CCA.

Comment

just an update

letter for Mr D's cc with marlin, they have sent a collection of t&Cs which have nothing relating to the account on them so I'll be sending off a T&Cs received and see what they make of that.

another letter from MKDP, still in the basement looking for something, they've been down there so long, I've forgotten what they are looking for.

BOS have sold MrD's to Lowell and have gaily told them that they can see no reason why this account shouldn't be paid, sad news for them is the letter in my file which plainly says they have no paperwork and they cannot enforce.........will be sending a wee letter to that effect, somebody's told a porkie!

Vilcollections have backed off with regard to the AMEX on receipt of a copy of the letter from those charming chaps at Moorcroft saying that there was no paperwork and this was therefore UE>

and lastly a total piece of nonsense from the muppets at akinickers, they are apparently above the law and don't require to send anything to me if the account is more that six years old, think I'll just ignore this until they come up with something sensible, if ever

Comment

Nice update MrsD...... You do have a way with words.

Comment

shyte update

being doing a bit of shovelling lately

Mrs D Amex UE with a letter admitting

Amex have sent yet another letter saying they have made their final response and the don't want to talk to me anymore, presume this will lie in a pile for another couple of months and some other muppet will jump on the roundabout

MrD HBOS UE with a letter admitting now sold to Lowell

who have written to say they are off to find out what's happening and they'll get back to us, meanwhile if we would like to discuss, they are happy to phone us, piss off to that one

MrsD Lloyds UE

Akinita or whatever they are called (used to be Iqor) are very thick and seem to be incapable of actually reading a letter, prob better sending them a fish head or something, any way, I digress, they would like to come and get my doorstep, so I've written and told them to go get a life and read a letter or two before they go barging in to something they plainly know nothing about.

Comment

BOS have sold MrD's to Lowell and have gaily told them that they can see no reason why this account shouldn't be paid, sad news for them is the letter in my file which plainly says they have no paperwork and they cannot enforce.........will be sending a wee letter to that effect, somebody's told a porkie!

lovely wee missive from those nice chaps at Lowell, ooh er we bought a right load of bollox, so although this is definitely due, and you should definitely pay it, we're going to close this account and you will hear from us no more.........................

wonder if they'll sell it on.................answers on a postcard

Comment

I do love it when the mutant reptiles have paid out for yet another dud. I made them work though to find out that there were no compliant documents.

regards
                          G

Comment

couldn't be bothered G I just flashed our wee letter from HBOS

Comment

postage stamp better than a postcard me thinks xx

Comment

Mrs D barclaycard

Never received anything faintly lawful from this mob, and it's been right up to a solicitor
                                now sold to MKDP who have been in the basement looking for quite some time

and bugger me they think they've found something

it's another collection of terms and conditions with my name printed on the front

will be sending off http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...tions-received

Comment

Working...
                                X