GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger
    replied
    Re: Roger UE Diary

MBNA
    Type of account : Credit Card
    Date commenced : April 2005
    Approx balance : £16,000
    Date last paid : June 2012
    Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender: DCA Was Aktiv Now PRA Group

Prior to joining this site I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet.
    Within the last three months Chivers (acting for PRA Group) sent LBA
    I sent s.78 to both MBNA and Chivers. Chivers (PRA Group) received, MBNA outstanding.
    Niddy kindly looked at CCA "It's unenforceable. That's a certainty. "
    Chivers wrote Oct 2015 "..trust we will hear from you within 14 days.." I was advised by AAD to NOT reply and report even where nothing to report
    Nothing to report 17/11/2015; 28/11/2015; 1/12/2015
    Last edited by Roger; 1 December 2015, 15:19.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    welcome to AAD You'll find lots of help and absolutely no judgement, most here are in debt, but fighting their corner.

When you say voluntary agreement, do you mean a self managed DMP?
    I just worked out my surplus and wrote to each Creditor with the same figures with a pro rata monthly payment. Monthly Surplus * their debt/ total debt. There was no limit just pay until repaid. When I started this was with the OC's and each independently and separately agreed. Interest etc were frozen.
    I suppose in reality it was reduced payments rather than a self managed DMP. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Roger; 24 November 2015, 08:34. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

welcome to AAD You'll find lots of help and absolutely no judgement, most here are in debt, but fighting their corner.

When you say voluntary agreement, do you mean a self managed DMP?

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    started a topic Roger UE Diary

Roger UE Diary

I had visited this site on many occasions.
    Like so many my problems started with the Banking crisis. I was self employed and the money simply dried up. Cards were like confetti.
    In 2011 the Bank stopped paying essential Bills and cancelling Direct Debts. In April 2012 I bit the bullet and set up a voluntary agreement with all my Unsecured Credits with pro rata monthly payments out of my calculated residual funds.
    Even this calculated surplus proved an over statement, but I stabilised and normalised the essential Bills and these are all paid and uptodate.
    I will over the next few days set out the different accounts in the correct format. Some are currently active and others have dormant for some time.
    Last edited by Roger; 23 November 2015, 21:12. Reason: clean up
Working...
X