GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mr-Boink's™ UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr-Boink's™ UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr-Boink's™ UE Diary

• Type of account Barclaycard Credit card

• Date commenced: April 2000
    • Approx balance: £13,xxx.xxp

• Date last paid: July 2013

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying

• Status Defaulted

Oct 2013: Letter from mercers. Default notice served under sect 87(1)
    Oct 2013: Letter from mercers. We have passed your account onto a local representative.
    Nov 2013: Letter from resolvecall. We are dealing on behalf of mercers.
    Nov 2013: Doorstep visit from resolvecall. Door not answered
    Nov 2013: Letter from mercers. An agent may visit
    Apr 2014: Letter from Barclaycard. Account transferred to IDR finance.
    Apr 2014: Letter from IDR finance. Confirmation of sale from Barclaycard to IDR finance
    Apr 2014: Letter from LINK financial. We expect to recover the balance from you.
    Apr 2014: Letter from LINK financial. Ignoring this notice will not make it go away.
    Apr 2014: CCA request sent to LINK financial.
    Jun 2014: CCA received. Emailed Niddy

Last edited by Mr-Boink™; 5 September 2016, 03:14.

Re: Mr-Boink's™ UE Diary

Best do one post for each account, will make it a lot easier to update......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi

There is no signed agreement within what they sent; it isn't absolutely necessary but it's worth asking so I would respond with this --> http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...escribed-terms

Please note you must first register to AAD before clicking the template URL; using the following guide --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-New-Templates

Good luck - keep us updated
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks a bunch for that niddy. Do you think it's a good idea to delay it a bit and drag it out for as long as possible, or send it straight away?

Comment

Wait 2-4 weeks
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Type of account Capital One Credit card

• Date commenced: Aug 2004
            • Approx balance: £2,1xx,xxp

• Date last paid: Never

• Are you on arrangement or not paying: Not paying

• Status Defaulted

June 2014: Default notice received
            June 2014: Cougar Financial services appointed
            Last edited by Mr-Boink™; 28 June 2014, 12:22.

Comment

wait until the contact you and send off a SWID

Comment

Anything to report ? X
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No update to give fortunately. Just sitting and waiting yet secretly hoping it all gets forgotten and I slip through the net. Thanks for reply BTW and soz for the late reply too.

Comment

No problem the main thing is its all still quiet ,I've us a call if things change. Xxxx

Comment

Letter received from link financial asking me to contact them to confirm my intentions regarding the debt

Comment

I would file for now and let us know if anything else arrives xx

Comment

Agree with nanna, just file for now.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                          X