GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dunderheid UE Diary - - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dunderheid UE Diary -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunderheid UE Diary -

This is my story, well not much of a story yet, but am sure it will be ;K7

VERY

CURRENT BALANCE - 1680.36

Oct 2010 - CCA request made, £1 postal order enclosed.
    NOV 2010 - Recieved reply (JUST over the 12+2) with current terms and conditions and a recon agreement, minus signature, date, but loads of guff about interest ;EEK

18/11/10 - Niddy says :UE

ADDITIONS

CURRENT BALANCE - 1696.68

OCT 2010 - CCA request made, £1 postal order enclosed.
    NOV 2010 - Recieved reply, again just over the 12+2, current terms and conditions, a blank agreement.

18/11/10 - Niddy says :UE

dunderheid UE Diary -

GRRRRRRRR

Took OH ages to get the paperwork scanned mainly due to our desktop being soooo old - got there eventually and off they have been sent to Niddy.
    Fingers crossed ;Hmm
    L

Comment

Re: Linsey's UE Diary -

Hiya

Email received. Back tmw ok?

Sit tight....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Niddy,
        Thank you very very much - you do sooooo much for the peeps here; if i need to alter or redo my diary please let me know - anything i can do to make your work easier

Linsey

Comment

Helloooo,
          Just checking in, am guessing Niddy very busy...........must learn patience ;D

L

Comment

sorry am here - I am working through things date order..... lot to check, bear with me ten mins ok?
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi dunderheid,

Both the agreements you sent me are in fact unenforceable as recons; they are general applications and not specific to you - basically stop all payments

Well done

Comment

dunderheid UE Diary -

Yaaay, fandabbydozy....
                Thank you so so much for looking at the paperwork, I really appreciate your opinion, letters as directed being printed as i type........

Will see what that brings as a response.........

L

Comment

lol..... keep us updated ok...

Comment

Morning all,
                    Up early today, but i see im not the only one........the emoticon fairy has been hard at work..........>>>>looking for the "well impressed" one.......!
                    Anyways, off on our holibags today.......nice week in Egypt should see me right for the winter.
                    Just wanted to say thank you again to Niddy for being a huge help.....the man needs a cyber OBE or knighthood.
                    Back in a week or so,
                    TTFN
                    L xx

Comment

Originally posted by linsey
                      Morning all,
                      Up early today, but i see im not the only one........the emoticon fairy has been hard at work..........>>>>looking for the "well impressed" one.......!
                      Anyways, off on our holibags today.......nice week in Egypt should see me right for the winter.
                      Just wanted to say thank you again to Niddy for being a huge help.....the man needs a cyber OBE or knighthood.
                      Back in a week or so,
                      TTFN
                      L xx
                      Morning Linsey,

Have a great holiday - come back nice and brown to make us all jealous! I'll be doing that in March when we go to the caribbean again

Have a great time and don't be worrying about the debt carry-on whilst you're gone, nothing can (or will) happen ok? All the best, catch up in a week or so gh

p.s. the well impressed smiley could be like this (i.e. bow to the master haha) ^^

Comment

Afternoon all,
                        Thats me back, cannot believe the blinking weather - went from 29c on Monday morning to -2 on Monday night....and then an overnight stay with daughter cos we wouldn't travel due to the roads, so managed to get back yesterday afternoon.
                        Ahhhh well, fab holiday apart from OH getting food poisoning
                        Nothing in the post from Very or Additions - both sent the letters as guided by Niddy - will be waitng it out me thinks.
                        Hope everyone is tickity boo....

L

Comment

glad you are back safely........ not laughing at the culture shock, honest

Comment

Good morning all,

Letter from Additions today - basically stating they have complied with my request for my CCA and contact them asap to arrange payment etc etc.

Niddy - Whats my next step/letter to them or do I ignore it??
                            Mega thanks

L

Comment

You should ignore them right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X