GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Diary of Stress - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diary of Stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Diary of Stress

MBNA Credit Card:- Opened Sept 97
    Default since 2009
    Now with Link Financial
    Curr Balance £3970

Barclaycard Credit Card:- Opened 2000 with Morgan Stanley then went to Goldfish
    Default since 2009
    Now with Lowell
    Curr Balance £7666.74 allegedly
    Status:- Lots of agro Requested CCA Dec 2011 & April 2012 none arrived yet.

Citibank Credit Card:- Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Default since 2009
    Now with Cabot
    Curr Balance £12063.07

Capital One Credit Card:- Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Default since 2009
    Now with Fredrickson International
    Curr Bal £2259.33
    Status:- Asked for CCA 19th April 2012, letter from Fredrickson 30/4/12 account on hold for 15 days to you to contact our client,
    next letter 1/5/12 from Fredrickson, we are instructed to collect the above debt, heard nothing since.

Amex Credit Card:-Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Default since 2009
    Now with Moorcroft
    Curr Bal £2513.85
    Status:- Asked for CCA from Moorcroft in April but did not know at time I had to pay £1.00, so have now sent formal request for CCA with £1.00 PO 14/8/12

Barclaycard Credit Card:-2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Default since 2009
    Now with Moorcroft
    Curr Bal £2038.03
    Status:- Asked for CCA from Moorcroft in April but did not know at time I had to pay £1.00, so have now sent formal request for CCA with £1.00 PO 14/8/12

MBNA Credit Card:- Opened with Abbey Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Default since 2009
    Now with MFS Portfolio 4/7/12
    Curr Bal £6976.45
    Status:- CCJ Mid 2009 now paying Restons £35.82 monthly, Restons went for redetermination Sept 2009 for more money as it would take 20 years pay debt, I went to local County Court, told court that it would take 20 years to pay off anyway seeing as MBNA were charging me £5.00 plus 43% interest agreed with me, judge was appauled, so left things as they were

Santander:- Formerly Abbey unsecured loan, think this was a rollover loan from 1998, rolled over in 2000 (will have to dig out old paperwork)
    Curr Bal £15000 they still appear to be adding interest (was £12000 app)
    Status:- not been bothered 2009, just get statment from Santander every so often up to now no hassle!!

(I will highlight any updates)

Was on a DMP from mid 2009 to Dec 2011 paying £170 a month, but work dried up couldn't carry on paying so CCCS chucked off DMP & left me to fend for myself early 2012, so now I'm here

Cause of my problems started when my Dad fell & broke his hip, so ended having look after him (the youngest son sindrome) more & more, & couldn't work as much, Dad died Dec 2010,
    But this bloody reccesion is make impossible, self employed Joiner

Thanks everybody for the help & support up to now

Re: The Diary of Stress

Ok I Know now, ONE POST per creditor will update ASAP, was thinking of doing some work now, but its just started to bucket down, I'll ave another brew!

Comment

I nearly wrote that, but I got the impression you all knew that anyway, so I didn't, what annoys me is the goverment gives our money to the banks to help the b'turds out, the banks screw us again, then the goverment tells us we should spend more to get the economy going again, ( I think that big satalite with HM GOV on it is watching now)

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
        Do you know why we are in this bloody recession? Because of the lovely banks, of course! While the bankers have been lining their pockets at our expense, everyone has been suffering the consequences.

Time to get back at them!
        Cap One/Fredrickson:- last request for CCA 26/4/12
        had at all from them.

BarclayCard/Lowell:- last request for CCA 18/2/12
        just had usual BS, so ignored it,
        Re:-my Lowell Ghost Account

Whats best course of action from now with these two

Don't want CCAs turning up, then Court papers following day as with MBNA/Link

Comment

Send whatever you got back in response to your cca requests to Niddy User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy - allaboutFORUMS

Remember to send each in a separate email and put your username in the subject line.

Once Niddy's seen them, we'll know which template letter to send in reply (better not to ignore them at this stage)
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

@ Rob,

It would be good if you could set this up with one post per debt and update each one when you send or receive anything, otherwise it can be a bit confusing and we can lose track of which account we are talking about.

See this example ---> Pixie's UE diary - allaboutFORUMS

I agree I'm novice at these forums this the first time for me so I know I'm making pigs ear of it & getting people confused Re;-MBNA & Link, Link is the one that due in court sorry,

As regards my post about what to send back it's refering to,
            Capital One(DCA Fredrickson) & Barclaycard(DCA Lowell)

The DCA that I've just recently sent refer to,
            Barclaycard(DCA Moorcroft) & AMEX(DCA Moorcroft)
            I'll give these two a few weeks & see what comes back.

Comment

rob350:- AMEX

@ Rob,

It would be good if you could set this up with one post per debt and update each one when you send or receive anything,

Amex Credit Card:-Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
              Default since 2009
              DCA Moorcroft
              Curr Bal £2513.85
              Last payment via DMP Dec 2011

Update:-

Letter dated 17/8/12 Rec 18/8/12
              Moorcroft:- please full payment before 24/8/12, or we may have to recommend further action to our client.
              Last edited by Flowerpower; 18 August 2012, 22:13. Reason: Fixed quote :)

Comment

rob350:- Capital One

Default since 2009
                DCA Fredrickson International
                Curr Bal £2259.33

Status:- Asked for CCA 19th April 2012, letter from Fredrickson 30/4/12 account on hold for 15 days to you to contact our client,
                next letter 1/5/12 from Fredrickson, we are instructed to collect the above debt, heard nothing since.

Would like to know what letter to send next

Comment

rob350:- Citibank

Citibank Credit Card:- Pre 2000(will have to dig out old paperwork)
                  Default since 2009
                  Now with Cabot
                  Curr Balance £12063.07

Comment

rob350:- Barclaycard/Lowell

Default since 2009
                    Now with Lowell
                    Last payment via DMP May 2011

Having requested CCA twice, what do I sent Next!!

Comment

Re: rob350:- Capital One

Originally posted by rob350 View Post
                      Default since 2009
                      DCA Fredrickson International
                      Curr Bal £2259.33

Would like to know what letter to send next
                      I would send this one next Rob,

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Reminder - Unenforceability Threat

Comment

Re: rob350:- Barclaycard/Lowell

Originally posted by rob350 View Post
                        Default since 2009
                        Now with Lowell
                        Last payment via DMP May 2011

Having requested CCA twice, what do I sent Next!!
                        If they have not contacted you, wait for their next communication

Comment

Working...
                        X