GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
    Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
    Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
    Outstanding balance - 7500
    Last full payment made - June 2009
    Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's Oct 09-Present
    Default - Nov 2009
    DCA - The latest DCA was Credit Security Limited, then back with Lloyds themselves...now appears back with Credit Security Limited

Have not made any token £1 payments since Sept 2010. No response to my offer of f+f made in Sept '10.
    Current Status - Last letter they received from me - Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
    Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received) letter posted. Thanks Niddy

Comment

Oooh been quiet here for last couple of weeks....

Lets hope it continues
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
        Last full payment made - June 2009
        Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's Oct 09-Present
        Default - Nov 2009
        DCA - The latest DCA was Credit Security Limited, then back with Lloyds themselves...now appears back with Credit Security Limited

Have not made any token £1 payments since Sept 2010. No response to my offer of f+f made in Sept '10.
        Current Status - Last letter they received from me > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
        Hi Niddy,

I've received a couple of letters from Credit Security Limited in the last week.

"We agreed to hold your account for a period of time which has now lapsed....require a repayment proposal in the next 7 days..."

and a reply to my final response letter.

"We confirm we have requested a copy of your credit agreement which will be forwarded to you as soon as it is available. You are in receipt of statements relating to the account and we would ask you to provide us with full details of your dispute. Please confirm whether you acknowledge opening an account with our client in your name and confirm the balance according to your records. If you consider the account is the subject of fraud please advise us accordingly.

We look forward to receiving the information requested in order our clients may consider the position further"

Anything to send Niddy?

Comment

Lloyds Account
          Commenced pre-1998
          Outstanding balance -2800
          Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
          ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
          DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:

Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
          Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Moorcroft..."Unfortunately Moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account. The account has been returned to our clients and we would ask that you refer all future correspondence directly to them"

Sit back and wait for the postman...?

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I've received a couple of letters from Credit Security Limited in the last week.

"We agreed to hold your account for a period of time which has now lapsed....require a repayment proposal in the next 7 days..."

and a reply to my final response letter.

"We confirm we have requested a copy of your credit agreement which will be forwarded to you as soon as it is available. You are in receipt of statements relating to the account and we would ask you to provide us with full details of your dispute. Please confirm whether you acknowledge opening an account with our client in your name and confirm the balance according to your records. If you consider the account is the subject of fraud please advise us accordingly.

We look forward to receiving the information requested in order our clients may consider the position further"

Anything to send Niddy?
            Just ignore - its fine.......
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Moorcroft..."Unfortunately Moorcroft is no longer responsible for collection activity on this account. The account has been returned to our clients and we would ask that you refer all future correspondence directly to them"

Sit back and wait for the postman...?
              Yep see what happens next here

Comment

Thanks Niddy much appreciated

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
                  Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
                  Outstanding balance - 13500
                  Default - Nov 2009
                  Nothing paid since Sept 2009
                  DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, then Robinson Way Ltd...last correspondence was in June '11 from Robinson Way offering £30pm repayment which i didn't respond to.
                  Current Status - Letter received at my ex-girlfriends mums house! I split up with this girl over two years ago, and her mum has even moved house to a new address since that time!!

I've had no connection at all with her in the last two years, she even got married and i definately don't have any connection with her mum. Livid!

Apparently this isn't the first letter they've received addressed to me...

Letter is from IQOR Recovery Services.

"Doorstep collection notice....Your debt owed to Lloyds TSB PLC has now been placed with IQOR recovery services for immediate collection and settlement. WE intend to arrange for a debt collector to visit your home to agree with you how you will settle this long overdue debt. You may also respond to this letter and make specific repayment proposals that are acceptable to IQOR recovery services ltd.
                  Alternatively we may well be able to offer you a substantial reduction on your outstanding balance. This offer is however only open to you for 72 hours from receipt of this letter.
                  shoudl your financial circumstances prevent total settlement of the account your offer of realistic monthly or weekly repayments will receive our careful consideration.

Letter was received at ex girlfriends mums new house last week... So annoyed!

Anything i can send to stop letters going to this address?

Comment

Assuming they have your address as they have sent you the CCA and you have had other correspondence from them then I suspect its their way to either get you to contact them.

Have you looked on your cedit files for a linked address or association with your ex's mum as they could have got the address from there.
                    When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Hiya

Ok, a couple of things - check there is nothing old and joint between you as this can give rise to do this, also were you EVER resident at that address? if not then they cannot do this, should not have done this and have broken DPA. They have also breached OFT Guidance on debt collection.

Please clarify the state of the credit agency reports to clarify any link, if not then you need to complain to the ICO regards to Data protection breach and also Consumer Direct regards to the OFT breach within debt collection, ie writing to a neighbour or unrelated address when they know where you are based on your recent communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Hiya

Ok, a couple of things - check there is nothing old and joint between you as this can give rise to do this, also were you EVER resident at that address? if not then they cannot do this, should not have done this and have broken DPA. They have also breached OFT Guidance on debt collection.

Please clarify the state of the credit agency reports to clarify any link, if not then you need to complain to the ICO regards to Data protection breach and also Consumer Direct regards to the OFT breach within debt collection, ie writing to a neighbour or unrelated address when they know where you are based on your recent communication.
                        Thanks Niddy.

I haven't got any free credit checks to use, so i would need to sign up again to check my record. Is this worth doing in this position?

To clarify, we had a joint account and a mortgage together until 2008 when both were payed off and closed (Nationwide). The ex moved in with her parents and we went seperate ways. Her mother has since moved to this new address to which the letter addressed to me was sent... I have no connection with the address whatsoever. The most annoying thing is that they know my address as i responded to the last correspondence from Robinson Way for the debt back in June. So annoyed!

Comment

Send off for a £2 statutory one from eqifax & experian.

That's only £2 each

Comment

I suspect you never did a disassociation thus she's still linked and she "may" (for all you know) have linked herself via a previous address to the one they wrote to.

Before making any threats get a copy of your credit files. It'll then show you any financially linked "associates" and addresses.

Then we'll sort this

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Send off for a £2 statutory one from eqifax & experian.

That's only £2 each
                              Finally gotten around to applying for my statutory credit reports. I'll let you know how i get on as soon as they come through...I was given the hurry up when the ex's mum called to let me know that she had in fact had "quite a few letters addressed to me and i've been calling the companies to try and help me out...but todays company were really quite aggressive towards her..."

Can't believe she's been opening my post! But whats done is done...hoping its only IQOR who have been in touch. Livid! Nosey woman!

Sadly, if i wrote my financial position on a bill board in my small local town the news would probably reach fewer people!!

I'll update as soon as i have the reports back.

Thanks again for all your help.

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                                Default - Feb 2010
                                Last full payment made - August 2009
                                Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                                DCA - Wescot
                                Current Status - Contacted threatening to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!...then a notice to refund some charges from Nationwide themselves in May '11
                                I've received a statement for this account from Nationwide, nothing more. The is the only correspondence i've received since May '11.

Just ignore for now?

Comment

Working...
                                X