GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

currently renting from parent, sole tenant and likely to be that way for 2+ more years... old address post is going is my mothers home

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
      currently renting from parent, sole tenant and likely to be that way for 2+ more years... old address post is going is my mothers home
      If it were me then....I'd keep quite
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

will do. thanks deepie

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
          Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
          Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
          Outstanding balance - 13500
          Default - Nov 2009
          Nothing paid since Sept 2009
          DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, then Robinson Way Ltd, then IQOR Letter received from Lowell Financial, asking me to get in touch and agree a repayment plan...
          After sending a sold in dispute letter and receiving several replies 'we are waiting for your credit agreement....we have not received a copy of your agreement from Lloyds yet'... i have today received a letter from Lowell.

'After liasing with Lloyds in an effort to obtain this document we have been advised that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened...we are closing your account....at this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact with you concerning payment against this account unless the copy of the agreement is received at some point in the future from Lloyds'

I just have to wait until Sept 2015 then statute barred... fingers crossed

Comment

Brilliant News! Nice Xmas present for you.
            Just hope that Marlin write to me with a similar letter. I already have written confirmation from Lloyds dated 5th May 2011 We have not been able to locate an agreement. Apparently this is due to retention periods!
            Looks like the binned everything from before May 2004.

Comment

Great news onesteptoofar
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                Brilliant News! Nice Xmas present for you.
                Just hope that Marlin write to me with a similar letter. I already have written confirmation from Lloyds dated 5th May 2011 We have not been able to locate an agreement. Apparently this is due to retention periods!
                Looks like the binned everything from before May 2004.
                They managed to dig my CCA up from 2002 , although previously deemed to be UE, I too am waiting to see how Marlin's handle the account now they have purchased all rights to it from Lloyds !

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
                  Outstanding balance - 7500
                  Last full payment made - June 2009
                  Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's until Sept 2010
                  Default - Nov 2009
                  DCA - The latest DCA was IQOR Recovery Services Ltd (letter received to old address threatening we MAY commence legal action)
                  Current Status - Last letter they received from me > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                  Have received the first contact on this debt since December 2012.

This debt was passed back to Lloyds who have now passed it to Capquest. First letter received from capquest - 'welcome to capqest we're now looking after your account....your account has been sold by LTSB to Capquest.... we need to discuss your account'

Anything to send? Or sit tight until they contact again?

Comment

Lloyds cannot find my agreement. Macenziehall confirmed that they were unable to obtain a copy, now passed to Marlin.

If they can't find it the only thing that they can do is keep pestering. Sit it out.

Comment

Wait until they contact you again, then send sold while in dispute letter

Comment

Lloyds Account
                        Commenced pre-1998
                        Outstanding balance -2800
                        Token 1 pound payments made 2009-2010
                        ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                        DCA - Arrow Global

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:

Account sold in dispute letter to IQOR, the last known DCA
                        Hi Niddy,

I hope you are well.

Finally received my first bit of correspondance on this account since Dec 2012 - all previous DCA's were using an incorrect address, they've finally corrected this.

Letter from Lloyds TSB credit ops notifying me that Lloyds TSB has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in this account to Arrow Global Limited from Nov '13. Restons have been appointed to manage the account.

Attached is a brightly coloured letter 'notice of assignment' from Arrow requesting i get in touch with Restons to agree a repayment plan.

Anything to send, or sit tight?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I hope you are well.

Finally received my first bit of correspondance on this account since Dec 2012 - all previous DCA's were using an incorrect address, they've finally corrected this.

Letter from Lloyds TSB credit ops notifying me that Lloyds TSB has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in this account to Arrow Global Limited from Nov '13. Restons have been appointed to manage the account.

Attached is a brightly coloured letter 'notice of assignment' from Arrow requesting i get in touch with Restons to agree a repayment plan.

Anything to send, or sit tight?

Thanks in advance
                          See what they send next...then maybe a fresh CCA request......

Comment

Thanks Deepie. Much appreciated

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                              Outstanding balance - 7500
                              Default - Feb 2010
                              Last full payment made - August 2009
                              Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                              Last previous correspondance - Letter received from MKDP acknowledging the account sold in dispute letter and that they are still liasing with the original creditor.
                              DCA - MKRR
                              Hi Niddy,

Letter received from MKRR, not MKDP this time. Still using an old incorrect address requesting i contact as a matter of urgency. My account will now be referred to Keynes Collections for litigation consideration.

My last correspondance to MKDP was an account sold in dispute letter. Sit tight awaiting further correspondance?

Thanks in advance

Comment

personally I'd do a one liner referring them to the swid

Comment

Working...
                                X