GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

is it exactly the same?, I'd pop it off to Niddy for a wee look

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
      Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
      Outstanding balance - 7500
      Default - Feb 2010
      Last full payment made - August 2009
      Token 1 pound payments made until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
      DCA - MKDP
      Last correspondence - I sent an account sold in dispute letter to MKDP (sent sometime in 2013)
      Sept '14 Letter received from MKDP by recorded delivery, including a copy of my signed CCA (previously checked by Niddy).
      'Notice of intended legal action' received
      ...the full amount is now due and you are required to pay MKDP LLP. This letter constitutes a formal demand for payment....this letter requires your immediate attention. Unless full payment or a suitable payment plan is agreed within 14 days from date of this letter legal action to recover the debt may be taken against you without further warning and your liability for costs may increase'

Anything for me to send? This one seems serious...2 more years until it would have been statute barred....

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
        'Notice of intended legal action' received
        ...the full amount is now due and you are required to pay MKDP LLP. This letter constitutes a formal demand for payment....this letter requires your immediate attention. Unless full payment or a suitable payment plan is agreed within 14 days from date of this letter legal action to recover the debt may be taken against you without further warning and your liability for costs may increase'

Anything for me to send? This one seems serious...2 more years until it would have been statute barred....

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks Deepie, much appreciated

I tried following the link, do you need a seperate login for the templates nowadays?

Comment

Yes you need to re register using your same log in details as the ones to this site. If I remember it's a 99p donation via PayPal for verification.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No there's no fee for templates (that's just a token payment for access to the secure Legal Claims area, for security purposes to prove ID)

Just register with exactly the same user ID, password and email address you use for the forums. Then remember to activate it by clicking the link in the acknowledgement email you will get

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Makes things easier knowing I'm not fighting the battle on my own

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                  No there's no fee for templates (that's just a token payment for access to the secure Legal Claims area, for security purposes to prove ID)

Just register with exactly the same user ID, password and email address you use for the forums. Then remember to activate it by clicking the link in the acknowledgement email you will get
                  Oops, sorry for giving slightly wrong information :

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    Hi,

Is the Formal Letter Before Action Response template the right one to send?

I received a signed copy of my CCA by recorded delivery in September (admittedly the letter wasn't signed for,so the postman just left it).

Just checking before i post

Thanks in advance

Comment

Yep send that. If it has a part about cca and its not relevant, edit to suit.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nice one, I will edit. Thanks Niddy

Comment

Lloyds Account
                          Commenced pre-1998
                          Outstanding balance -2800
                          Token 1 pound payments made 2009-2010
                          ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                          DCA - Arrow Global

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:
                          Account sold in dispute letter to IQOR, the last known DCA
                          Last correspondence received: Letter received from Restons
                          'We are attempting to contact the above named person regarding a personal matter and we have been provided your address as a possible address for our subject/customer.......please contact....' No reference to the Lloyds loan at all.
                          Letter received from Arrow Global notifying that Restons will no longer be managing the account....Wescot Credit Services Ltd are now managing the account.

Sitting tight...unless advised otherwise

Comment

Letter received from Arrow Global notifying that Restons will no longer be managing the account....Wescot Credit Services Ltd are now managing the account.

Sitting tight...unless advised otherwise
                            I'd rather have Wetcloths dealing with it than Rectums

Comment

Originally posted by Grassy_K View Post
                              I'd rather have Wetcloths dealing with it than Rectums
                              Never a truer word spoken. This has gone from a potentially dangerous enemy to a completely useless one.

Sit tight and wait for their first letter, but have a glass of something to celebrate while you're waiting.

SH

Comment

Lloyds Account
                                Commenced pre-1998
                                Outstanding balance -2800
                                Token 1 pound payments made 2009-2010
                                ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                                DCA - Wescot

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:
                                Account sold in dispute letter to IQOR, the last known DCA
                                Last correspondence received: Letter received from Arrow Global-Lloyds TSB notifying the debt had been passed to Wescot.
                                Received a letter from Wescot 'reduced settlement offer'.

'we have written to you on several occasions asking you to contact us but have not received a response. In an attempt to close this matter our client has agreed to offer you a discount to settle your account'

Anything to send?

Comment

Working...
                                X