GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Cheers, keep us updated and seriously post a question and wait a reply - i'm around quite a lot believe it or not and nothing is "that" urgent that you need to stress over

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update: Lloyds Account
      Commenced pre-1998
      Outstanding balance -2800
      Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
      ACCOUNT HAS NOT YET DEFAULTED
      Lloyds / SCM Solicitors still own the account

Current Status - Aiming to default asap. Made token 1 pound payments in Sept 2010 but these will be the last. Offered a f+f for 1000 in Sept, awaiting reply.
      Hi Niddy,

I didn't ever receive a reply to my f+f 1000 offer in Sept. This morning I received a letter from Apex so i'm guessing i've defaulted at last

Six years starts now!

In the letter from Apex, its the usual automated "you have failed to reach an agreement with us...we believe you have the ability to pay...account passed to our internal litigation team" blah blah.

Stand firm or is there a letter i can send in reply?

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar
        Hi Niddy,

I didn't ever receive a reply to my f+f 1000 offer in Sept. This morning I received a letter from Apex so i'm guessing i've defaulted at last

Six years starts now!

In the letter from Apex, its the usual automated "you have failed to reach an agreement with us...we believe you have the ability to pay...account passed to our internal litigation team" blah blah.

Stand firm or is there a letter i can send in reply?
        Hiya, send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=20203#p20203

You have not been defaulted, not unless you have had a DN sent through the post clearly marked as being a default notice under s,87 of CCA1974.......

However if you cease ALL repayments, usually they will default you within the next 6 months.

As to the F&F, hold off on that for the moment and see what develops. Have you had the CCA through for this/have I checked it?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

As this one is just a Lloyds Account with an overdraft i haven't sent a CCA request. I haven't received a default notice in the post yet either.

This is the only debt i could confirm HAD NOT defaulted when i did the free credit checks a few months ago. My last token payment to it was made in Sept.

Moving on seperately from this:

Update: Lloyds Credit Card
          Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
          Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
          Outstanding balance - 13500
          Default - Nov 2009
          Nothing paid since Sept 2009
          DCA - Apex Credit Management
          I have now received a letter from Apex stating that a CCA for the account was sent to me by the client in June (i received this. This was the CCA you confirmed was enforeceable).

Is the next step just to wait until their next letter? I assume this wont be long in arriving.

Selling my car on ebay and struggling to be home when its light outside at the moment, just washing it and it keeps freezing. What a plank i am! Just about sums up how i've planned my finances over the years

Comment

Update: Nationwide Loan
            Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
            Outstanding balance - 7500
            Default - Feb 2010
            Last full payment made - August 2009
            Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
            DCA - Wescot
            Letter received from Wescot "we were considering a door step collection visit to your home address to recover the outstanding balance....you have a final opportunity to avoid referral to a door step collection agent by telephoning..." blah blah blah

He would need a snow plough to reach me, there's nearly a foot of snow at my house

Comment

Hi Niddy,

As this one is just a Lloyds Account with an overdraft i haven't sent a CCA request. I haven't received a default notice in the post yet either.

This is the only debt i could confirm HAD NOT defaulted when i did the free credit checks a few months ago. My last token payment to it was made in Sept.

Moving on seperately from this:

Default - Nov 2009
              I have now received a letter from Apex stating that a CCA for the account was sent to me by the client in June (i received this. This was the CCA you confirmed was enforeceable).

Is the next step just to wait until their next letter? I assume this wont be long in arriving.

Selling my car on ebay and struggling to be home when its light outside at the moment, just washing it and it keeps freezing. What a plank i am! Just about sums up how i've planned my finances over the years
              Hiya, yea just sit tight and await a proper letter then let us know....

As for car - ;D ;D ;D nah

Comment

Letter received from Wescot "we were considering a door step collection visit to your home address to recover the outstanding balance....you have a final opportunity to avoid referral to a door step collection agent by telephoning..." blah blah blah

He would need a snow plough to reach me, there's nearly a foot of snow at my house
                Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

Snow Plough

Comment

Default - Nov 2009
                  Hi Niddy,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thankyou to all of your fantastic help over the last year and all my best wishes for 2011.

I have received a letter from HM Legal & Collections on behalf of Apex, "Notice Of Pending Legal Action".

Unless the client receives payment in full or a valid reason for non-payment of the account within the next 7 days, then court proceedings may be taken against you... " blah blah blah

Is there anything i can send in response to this, or just sit tight?

Comment

Default - Nov 2009
                    Hi Niddy,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thankyou to all of your fantastic help over the last year and all my best wishes for 2011.

I have received a letter from HM Legal & Collections on behalf of Apex, "Notice Of Pending Legal Action".

Unless the client receives payment in full or a valid reason for non-payment of the account within the next 7 days, then court proceedings may be taken against you... " blah blah blah

Is there anything i can send in response to this, or just sit tight?
                    Hiya, Happy New Year!

Send this back: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

As this is enforceable, how far are you willing to go? If they issue papers (court) are you a homeowner?

Comment

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Hi Niddy,

I am not a homeowner, but i do have my shares tucked away hh , and i now have a full time job. Not sure how this affects things?

I'll take things as far as you advise i can! I'm in this for the long haul

Comment

Would a ccj / court action affect you in any manner? Basically, would you rather make an offer to settle? if so the time to do this is like fast approaching?

You tell me what you want to do - in any case you will have to pay either a percentage to settle or a monthly amount (if they go to court)....

Comment

To be honest i'm not at all clued up on anything barring knowing that a default remains on your credit file for six years...

What harm would a CCJ / court action cause me? Is there another diary i could read where someone has followed a similar route?

I completely trust your judgement and will go with whatever route you advise. Obviously it would be nice to sort things quickly, but the cheaper the better i guess. I am prepared for the long haul...

My only assets are the shares, although i am currently living back at my mothers house...so avoiding anyone turning up at her house should be the priority! :grumble

What do you think?

Comment

Hiya Niddy,

Great job with the new site. I'm still learning where the new font/quote buttons are located, so excuse me.

When you have chance could you have a look at my last two posts?

The only contact i've received in the last month has been a couple of letters from Apex in response to the letter...

---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Apex have referred both the Lloyds A/c and Lloyds Credit Card to Lloyds.

All quiet otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
                              Hiya Niddy,

Great job with the new site. I'm still learning where the new font/quote buttons are located, so excuse me.

When you have chance could you have a look at my last two posts?

The only contact i've received in the last month has been a couple of letters from Apex in response to the letter...

---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Apex have referred both the Lloyds A/c and Lloyds Credit Card to Lloyds.

All quiet otherwise.
                              Hiya, just sit tight if no contact.....

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
                                To be honest i'm not at all clued up on anything barring knowing that a default remains on your credit file for six years...

What harm would a CCJ / court action cause me? Is there another diary i could read where someone has followed a similar route?

I completely trust your judgement and will go with whatever route you advise. Obviously it would be nice to sort things quickly, but the cheaper the better i guess. I am prepared for the long haul...

My only assets are the shares, although i am currently living back at my mothers house...so avoiding anyone turning up at her house should be the priority! :grumble

What do you think?
                                Hiya

I cannot advise what to do here, you need to read and learn it i'm afraid - a CCJ is a legal (more formal) approach meaning they have judgment against you.

Can you take time out and actually give me a proper update so we can look at things for you - seems too long is passing between visits thus meaning I am lost and back at square one - my next question, shares? What shares...?

(See I told you - I deal with over 100 diaries, you need to stay in touch and give regular updates)....

Comment

Working...
                                X