GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    personally I'd do a one liner referring them to the swid
    Hi MrsD,

Thanks for the reply. Is this as straight forward as it sounds, or is there a template to use?

I have always just ignored this sort of thing in the past

Comment

No template...just write and say please refer to my letter dated xx/xx/xxxx
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

spot on, thanks pixie

Comment

Lloyds Account
          Commenced pre-1998
          Outstanding balance -2800
          Token 1 pound payments made 2009-2010
          ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
          DCA - Arrow Global

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:

Account sold in dispute letter to IQOR, the last known DCA
          Last correspondence received: Letter From Lloyds TSB to say account was now with Arrow Global Ltd, and to contact Restons Solicitors Ltd
          Letter received from Restons
          'We are attempting to contact the above named person regarding a personal matter and we have been provided your address as a possible address for our subject/customer.......please contact....'

No reference to the Lloyds loan at all.

Anything to send?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sounds like a phishing letter. I'd ignore it.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
              Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
              Outstanding balance - 7500
              Default - Feb 2010
              Last full payment made - August 2009
              Token 1 pound payments made until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
              Previous correspondence - Letter received from MKDP acknowledging the account sold in dispute letter and that they are still liasing with the original creditor.

Latest letter: I sent a one liner referring to sold while in dispute letter to MKRR, after MKRR contacted to say the account was going to be referred to Keynes.
              DCA - MKRR
              Letter received from Keynes Collections - 'Notice of intended legal action'

The account has been passed to them whilst in dispute. Anything to send?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Sounds like a phishing letter. I'd ignore it.
                Thanks Pixie, will ignore

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
                  Last full payment made - June 2009
                  Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's until Sept 2010
                  Default - Nov 2009
                  DCA - Capquest
                  Last correspondence from previous DCA - IQOR Recovery Services Ltd - threatened we MAY commence legal action
                  Last correspondence i sent to previous DCA - IQOR Recovery Services Ltd - Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                  Letter received from Capquest - 'we are able to obtain regular updates from the credit reference bureaux regarding your current financial position...blah blah blah'

Ignore this one, or sent a SWID? Capquest have picked this up after IQOR dropped the ball in 2012, i've enjoyed not having any post

Comment

Have Capquest bought the debt? Might be an idea to send a new cca request.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                      Have Capquest bought the debt? Might be an idea to send a new cca request.
                      Hi Pixie,

Yes, Capquest have bought the debt

Comment

Then I'd send a new cca request off. I sent a cca request in November and I'm still waiting...

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        If other AADers get an assignment from CQ ask them to send a new s.78 / s.77 direct to CQ as soon as poss. They will issue a claim, they're proper bad

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
                          Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
                          Outstanding balance - 13500
                          Default - Nov 2009
                          Nothing paid since Sept 2009
                          DCA - Was Apex Credit Management > Lloyds > Robinson Way Ltd > IQOR > Lowell Financial

Last correspondance - After liasing with Lloyds in an effort to obtain this document we have been advised that it is no longer available due to the length of time since the account was opened...we are closing your account....at this time we have closed our file and will not make any further contact with you concerning payment against this account unless the copy of the agreement is received at some point in the future from Lloyds
                          Just to update on this one, I've received a letter notifying that the account is on hold whilst Lloyds locate my statements... I didn't ask for any statements, so it's on hold and there's nothing for me to do for now

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                            Default - Feb 2010
                            Last full payment made - August 2009
                            Token 1 pound payments made until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                            DCA - MKDP
                            Last correspondence - I sent an account sold in dispute letter to MKDP.
                            Just an update on this one. Letter received from MKDP apologising they are unable to resolve my query at this time and are liaising with the original creditor...

Nothing for me to do here so i'm sitting tight

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
                              Last full payment made - June 2009
                              Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's until Sept 2010
                              Default - Nov 2009
                              DCA - Capquest
                              Last correspondence - I sent Capquest an account sold in dispute letter
                              Two letters received from capquest.
                              - An offer to settle, hoping i seriously consider the proposal...
                              - One month later another letter. 'Letter of claim under the practice direction - pre-action conduct' regretting i haven't responded to their previous letter... Your account is being passed through our pre-action validations and checks....not aware of any disputes with the account...etc etc

It sounds to me like they are ignoring the swid letter. Should i resend this? Is there a stronger template to send given they are patently ignoring it.

Thanks in advance

Comment

I'd send a one liner just simple

I refer to the letter of blah blah digned for in your office on blah blah

this matter has not been addressed by you nitwits

yours

onestep

Comment

Working...
                                X