GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: onesteptoofar - F&F Help

Hiya,

woah - stop! LOL. Ok, so let me get my head round this. Are you saying you're now going to get defaulted across the board and then piss them around til you're in a better position to haggle for bestter offers? I need to know what you want to do - you're still leaving me confused lol -- try and spell it out to me what you are doing with each account otherwise you plod on and leave me out of this cos I am head fooked big time haha!

Are you looking to do F&F to the 3 Lloyds and Nationwide accounts because they are the enforceable ones? If so, that makes sense and I know where you're at. If not, then please help haha!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Screw them. I've already got the defaults, and imminently will have my final default from the Lloyds Account.

In four yrs i'll look back and wonder why the hell i'd settled in such a hurry. Let's sack them all off...and bide our time.

Obviously if they offer 10% i'd consider it

All clear?

I'll still query those last two questions - £1 tokens...i'm guessing is a no and CCA request is a yes?

Comment

Ahh sorry yes request a CCA and stop all token payments now. Its gotta be a case of "take me to court if you want anything otherweise piss-off"..... that's the best attitude and because you are in the enviable position of being able to afford to repay the F&F offers - then save the funds til a rainy day if you can. If they push for court hard enough then i'll advise to back down or whatever....... either way, you'll get a better deal than you'll currently be able to secure.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Excellent. 100% understood.

I owe you a big drink after all this help. You are a star.

Comment

Update: Lloyds Credit Card
            Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
            Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
            Outstanding balance - 13500
            Default - Nov 2009
            Nothing paid since Sept 2009
            DCA - Apex Credit Management

Current Status - CCA request sent ten days ago, still awaiting a response.

Letter received today from Apex > [size=5].."disappointed that despite our efforts to contact you ...you have failed to reach an agreement with us...we utilise external data sources to profile our accounts carefully and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt...account will be passed to our internal litigation team..."

Ignore? And send a CCA reminder after the 12 days are up?

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar
              Default - Nov 2009

Current Status - CCA request sent ten days ago, still awaiting a response.

Letter received today from Apex > [size=5].."disappointed that despite our efforts to contact you ...you have failed to reach an agreement with us...we utilise external data sources to profile our accounts carefully and believe that you have the ability to make payments on this debt...account will be passed to our internal litigation team..."

Ignore? And send a CCA reminder after the 12 days are up?
              Hiya, just ignore this for the moment. ;-y

Comment

Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Thanks Niddy.

I'll send a CCA reminder after 12+2 days unless i hear any different from you.

Comment

Noooo - don't chase them. It is UE until they do respond so no CCA Chaser - we only use that in extreme situations, this is not one of those situations lol....

Sit tight, do nothing yea?

Comment

Aye Aye Captain, Sitting tight

A little more to add to the Nationwide loan...

Update: Nationwide Loan
                    Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                    Outstanding balance - 7500
                    Default - Feb 2010
                    Last full payment made - August 2009
                    Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09.
                    DCA - Wescot

Status - Offered 1820 as a f+f, rejected. Wescot counter offered 5630. (Sept 2010).

Letter received from "Nelson Guest & Partners Solicitors" on behalf of Wescot Credit Services Ltd (Sept). Prepared to settle for 50% of the balance £3750 if paid by ....blah blah blah
                    Update: Letter received from Wescot including exactly the same copy of the enforecable CCA they have already sent me, that Niddy checked as enforeceable months ago... A bit random.

Ignoring it as per ;LOL

Comment

Hiya, just ignore - as mentioned... y

Comment

Default - Nov 2009
                        Hi Niddy,

Hope all is well with you.

No CCA received from Apex Credit Management as yet.

Today I received a letter from HL Legal & Collections Solicitors in association with Sampson & Co.

Notice of Pending Legal Action

Creditor: Lloyds TSB Bank plc
                        Our Client: Apex Credit Management Limited

Content...the usual...

Just ignore?

Comment

Hiya

If this is enforceable (as per your mini breakdown) then why are we awaiting a CCA? Are you blagging this?

In any case, you ought to be sending this back asap: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Hiya Niddy,

This one is enforceable, as Lloyds randomly produced a CCA months after a SAR request. I'd just got into a habit of CCA'ing each DCA each time the DCA changed.. Is that the wrong thing to do?

As it happens the day after i posted this Apex wrote to me to say the account had been referred back to the Lloyds TSB Bank for clarification....account is now on hold until they have received the requested documents...

Should i leave this now, or send back your link?

you ought to be sending this back asap: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2319#p2319

Comment

Hiya just leave it. No do not send a cca to each owner. You send a cca to original owner then u send account sold letter. Ask me and I'll help u!!

Comment

I must learn to ask before I act.

Thanks Niddy, you're the man!

Comment

Working...
                                X