GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

I love the word MAY in all the letters. They may issue proceedings, they may start doorstep collectors etc, well guess what I MAY win the lottery and pay it off in one lump sum. Highly unlikely as I don't put it on but stranger things have happened. I've had letters for the last 10 years telling me what they may do and so far none of them have actually done anything just kept passing it from one company to another

Goor luck to you

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well. Please could you have a glance at my 2nd/3rd june posts.

Anything to send?

Also i've been getting text messages from MKRR. Is there a template to stop these? I've never answered the phone or replied to any but am getting 2/3 a week.

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
        Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well. Please could you have a glance at my 2nd/3rd june posts.

Anything to send?

Also i've been getting text messages from MKRR. Is there a template to stop these? I've never answered the phone or replied to any but am getting 2/3 a week.
        If it was me I Would send this-------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute......and put one of these in---------->
        Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

thanks in 2 deep, much appreciated

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
            Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
            Outstanding balance - 7500
            Last full payment made - June 2009
            Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's Oct 09-Present
            Default - Nov 2009
            DCA - The latest DCA was Credit Security Limited, then back with Lloyds themselves, then Credit Security Limited now with IQOR

Have not made any token £1 payments since Sept 2010. No response to my offer of f+f made in Sept '10.
            Current Status - Last letter they received from me > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
            Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well.

Its funny how these debt collection agencies will go for months with no correspondence, then relentlessly harrass you for days on end.

I am getting bombarded by texts and calls from Raven Recoveries aka Fredrickson aka MKRR for my Nationwide debts so hopefully the templates advised last week will do the trick.

The reason for posting >

I am also starting to get more letters from IQOR for two Lloyds debts (Credit Card and Loan - details on this thread).

Lots of highlighted red ink on their letters 'may commence legal action' etc...'may instruct a doorstep collector'...

Is there a template i can send to respond?

Thanks in advance

Comment

start with sold in dispute?

just be careful if they are enforceable, keep an eye on what they are saying

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                start with sold in dispute?

just be careful if they are enforceable, keep an eye on what they are saying
                Thanks evenlessdopey

Both Lloyds debts are enforceable. (Lloyds produced enforceable CCA's (Niddy checked) way back). As the debts have been passed around debt collection agencies i have asked for CCA's again...and they haven't produced. I would usually request a CCA from IQOR...

Do you have a link to the template which i should send?

Comment

------------> Account Sold whilst in Dispute
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                    Thanks much obliged

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                      Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
                      Outstanding balance - 7500
                      Default - Feb 2010
                      Last full payment made - August 2009
                      Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                      DCA - MKRR
                      Current Status - Sent harrassment letter to MKRR - Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries 2 weeks ago.
                      Hi Niddy,

I am getting bombarded with text messages from Fredrickson International. As i have not spoken to them i can only assume they are chasing the same debt as MKRR and Raven Recoveries (Nationwide loan - enforceable CCA)

Fredrickson were chasing this until i sent an harrassment letter in April 2010.

There has been no correspondance at all since this date.

They are no sending 1-2 text messages every day, and i am receiving calls (not answering) from 03333440617

Without having any written correspondence for the last two years the only thing that i have given my contact details for in the last six months has been a car insurance quote on confused.com. The phone calls started almost immediately after i pressed submit! (call it coincidence...!)

As a further question, i am looking to move into another house. I am still able to avoid having anything in my name, but it would make things easier if i had council tax, bills and maybe even joined the electoral register.

What would you advise? (property would be privately rented)

I'm thinking i'd like a credit rating for a mortgage in 4yrs time. (or is this pie in the sky)

Thanks in advance

Comment

As a further question, i am looking to move into another house. I am still able to avoid having anything in my name, but it would make things easier if i had council tax, bills and maybe even joined the electoral register.

If you do then make sure you tick the opt-out option re your personal details

see here Edited Electoral Register | Stop Junk Mail's Guide to Stamping Out Junk Mail

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                          Hmmm... coincidence indeed! Those sites all have a privacy policy unfortunately it would be almost impossible to prove that it was them who passed on your details. I'd just think twice before giving out my details on sites like that after moving... Some DCAs will trace you quite quickly. When I moved here in 2007 Aktive Crapital found my new address almost immediately, long before I went on the ER. 1st Crud also found me right after they purchased the account. The banks are a different story, they don't even make the connection between current account holders and credit card holders....

Your defaults will drop off 6 years after being recorded but there are many variables involved such as the LTV ratio, your income, as well as the state of the housing market at the time.

Privacy Policy, ah!!! yes the phone calls do start immediatly as I have found out, annoying,, we could go on their site and have a competition as to who gets the quickest response??? .lol

Comment

Lloyds Account
                            Commenced pre-1998
                            Outstanding balance -2800
                            Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
                            ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                            DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.

Last correspondence I sent:

Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                            Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well.

Over 5 months since i last posted...and haven't replied to ANY letters so time to do some admin...

I have received the following letters (have not responded to ANY):

*July - Lloyds - original creditor - informing me IQOR are now collecting
                            *July - IQOR - threat of court action if i don't pay
                            *August - IQOR - act now...we may be able to offer substantial discount
                            *September - GPB Solicitors - informing they have been contacted by IQOR
                            *September - GPB Solicitors - Legal action pending, court action may be issued
                            *November - IQOR -Threat of doorstep collector (Sent to different address.my ex's mum who i disassociated from with CRA's last year (IQOR sent mail for another debt)

I know i've let things run too long...what can i send to GPB / IQOR?

First priority will be to get them to send post to my correct address (i've just moved to a new place that no one knows the address for)

Thanks in advance
                            onesteptoofar

Comment

Someone else may be able to tell you how to format your letter explaining your correct address but id imagine you can just simply add a line saying, please write to me at the address provided at the top of this letter.

As for GPB and iQor, their bark is worse than their bite, get the account sold in dispute letter sent off.

Will tell you now, iQor will prob ignore your letters, have with me and a few others, GPB will respond in the end, took them a few weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply SXGuy

Is there a link to the Account Sold in Dispute letter? Should i send this to both IQOR AND GPB?

Regards the change of address, should i just add something onto the template?

Was thinking a threat of doorstep collector letter for IQOR also...

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X