GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    What have Lloyds said - or have they just sent the annual statement that they are meant to do?
    Hi Niddy,

Its the annual statement from Lloyds stating that i am in arrears.

Just ignore?

onesteptoofar

Comment

Lloyds Account
      Commenced pre-1998
      Outstanding balance -2800
      Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
      ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
      DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010

My last letters to Moorcroft were the 'Threat-o-gram' letter and the 'Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation' letter.

Initially Moorcroft replied thanking me for the letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement. However under the Consumer Credit Act you must provide a 1 pound fee....

Guess they didn't even bother to read the letter...

I then received a letter received from Moorcroft 'We acknowledge receipt of recent correspondence with regards to the above account, your account is now on hold whilst we investigate this matter further with our client....'blah blah
      Update: Letter received from Moorcroft "monthly installment offer" We are prepared to accept £120 per month... this was sent with no stamp, so i had to trek down to the post office and pay £1.36 to receive it!

Sit back and wait for their next effort? Or is there something else i can send? In future don't do this, let the PO return it - however ignore this offer, we'll also be getting the £1.36 knocked off for you when we next write in to them so keep that receipt with what you paid, they will pay this along with £10 for travel expenses
      Ignore for the moment though!

Hi Niddy,

Many thanks for your replies.

I just have the envelope with no stamp and the postage unpaid amount and handling fee sticker on...but getting expenses retrieved sounds good..

Further to this i've received a letter from Midas Credit Services on behalf of Moorcroft...litigation warning..we are are that you have failed to reach a repayment agreement with Moorcroft...failure to contact by 24/06/11 will result in legal proceedings without further notice...

Anything to send?

onesteptoofar

Comment

Have you checked your default notice on the LTSB credit card account?
        Last edited by midastouch; 26 June 2011, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
          Hi Niddy,

Its the annual statement from Lloyds stating that i am in arrears.

Just ignore?

onesteptoofar
          Yes, ignore it
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Many thanks for your replies.

I just have the envelope with no stamp and the postage unpaid amount and handling fee sticker on...but getting expenses retrieved sounds good..

Further to this i've received a letter from Midas Credit Services on behalf of Moorcroft...litigation warning..we are are that you have failed to reach a repayment agreement with Moorcroft...failure to contact by 24/06/11 will result in legal proceedings without further notice...

Anything to send?

onesteptoofar
            Ok, for the moment send this back: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by midastouch View Post
              Have you checked your default notice on the LTSB credit card account?
              This will be handy if they try and enforce it......

Comment

This will be handy if they try and enforce it......
                I'll need to re-activate one of the credit check accounts. No problem doing this if it'll be worthwhile for a month?

Comment

Lloyds Account
                  Commenced pre-1998
                  Outstanding balance -2800
                  Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
                  ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                  DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010.
                  Ok, for the moment send this back: Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation
                  My last letters were from/replying to Midas who were acting on behalf of Moorcroft... 'Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation' letter. I'd be certain that this has crossed in the post.

Given that my last litigation warning was from Midas, I have now received another letter from Moorcroft...

Home Collections Division...You have not made any payments to us so we have now passed your account to our home collections division...this may involve a local representative calling at your home address in the near future to seek to establish how you will pay the balance...

Just sit and wait? Or is there something more i could send to Moorcroft?

Comment

Send the Trespass Rule letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                      Send the Trespass Rule letter.
                      Sorry to be so dumb (and I'm not even blond) but what is the "Trespass Rule Letter" please. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        Sorry to be so dumb (and I'm not even blond) but what is the "Trespass Rule Letter" please. Thank you.
                        In layman's terms:
                        Threat of Visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                          In layman's terms:
                          Threat of Visit!
                          Sorted. Thank you.

Comment

This template here: Harassment & Threat of Doorstep-Visit

Comment

Letter sent. Thanks again Niddy you are a star!

Comment

Letter sent. Thanks again Niddy you are a star!
                                Best of luck, keep us updated

Comment

Working...
                                X