GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    run, run for the hills...... the aliens are coming!
    Thanks Niddy, just throwing a few prized possessions together and getting out before the bad guys arrive

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
      Thanks Niddy, just throwing a few prized possessions together and getting out before the bad guys arrive
      aaaw just kidding! Ignore it yea? You'll be fine
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Basically they now own it now and have all the rights Nationwide had previously.

Wait to hear from them if I was you.

Comment

Plus they have taken on all of the liabilities, duties and responsibilities of the alleged original agreement as well.

Garlok

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
            Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
            Outstanding balance - 7500
            Default - Feb 2010
            Last full payment made - August 2009
            Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
            DCA - Wescot
            Current Status - Contacted by MKRR - Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries in October to let me know that they had taken over the debt.
            Hi Niddy,

I've now had a handful of phone calls from MKRR since Oct, i answered the phone once, but have since ignored the calls.

Today i have received a letter from MKRR:

"Further to our recent communication regarding transfer of ownership of your balance we have not yet received your offer of payment.

We want to help you and are in a position to offer an instalment arrnagement to clear the outstanding balance, but we can only do this after speaking to you. Please call us to discuss ways we can help. Alternatively you can make your payment at any Post Office or paypoint using the barcode to the right.

Until we reach an agreement to clear this balance we will continue to contact you by telephone or letter so we would advise you to contact us to resolve this matter."

Lovely colour printed letter, different format to anything i've had before

Anything for me to send at this stage?

Comment

Hiya

You can issue our number if you want?

---> Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Hiya

You can issue our number if you want?

---> Free Number to Issue Creditors - allaboutFORUMS
                What a great idea! Good work that man!

Comment

We aim to please

Comment

Default - Feb 2010
                    Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                    DCA - MKRR
                    Current Status - Contacted by MKRR - Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries in October to let me know that they had taken over the debt. Received a handful of phone calls, i answered the phone once, but have since ignored the calls.

Received a lovely colour printed letter, different format to anything i've had before. I did not respond.
                    Hi Niddy,

I have received another letter from MKRR.

"Regardless of our attempts by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment. Please contact us....blah blah blah"

Anything to send?

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I have received another letter from MKRR.

"Regardless of our attempts by telephone and letter we still have not received your offer of payment. Please contact us....blah blah blah"

Anything to send?
                      I Would ignore see what they send next........
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Default - Feb 2010
                        DCA - MKRR
                        Current Status - Contacted by MKRR - Milton Keynes Rapid Recoveries in October to let me know that they had taken over the debt. Received a handful of phone calls, i answered the phone once, but have since ignored the calls.

Received a lovely colour printed letter, different format to anything i've had before. I did not respond.
                        Hi Niddy,

It's been a while since i was last on. Happy New Year!

No letters to note until now . Anything to send in response to the letter below?

Titled "final demand" from MKRR.

"As you have not taken up our offer of help your account is now with the pre-legal department. This has left us with no option but to transfer your account to Raven Recoveries to resolve this on our behalf. This may involve applying to the courts for a County Court Judgement which will enable us to commence with one or more of the following steps:

- Instructing a baliff to remove goods from your property
                        - Obtain a charge against your property (if you are a homeowner)
                        - Deduct monies directly from your salary through your employer (if you are employed)
                        - Obtain monies directly from your bank account
                        - Request your attendance at court for an examination of your financial means

This is your final opportunity to avoid this happening. We are still in a position to help you and we do not want to take legal action so please contact us immediately and avoid leaving this as our only option."

Comment

Send this to them--> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

Comment

Default - Feb 2010
                            DCA - MKRR
                            Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well.

I've had a few letters and a few phonecalls (i didn't answer) over the last few months, i think it's about time i replied to a few

This debt has now been passed to Raven Recoveries, who are now persistently
                            calling me. I haven't been answering the phone but found their phone googling 03333440298 / 02030046362.

Today i received the first letter from 'raven recoveries'...'despite numerous letters.... - this is the first one i have received under this name. (was MKRR previously).

The letter requests the usual...full payment today...or call to speak with their 'trained staff'

Anything to send?

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
                              Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
                              Outstanding balance - 13500
                              Default - Nov 2009
                              Nothing paid since Sept 2009
                              DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, then Robinson Way Ltd...last correspondence was in June '11 from Robinson Way offering £30pm repayment which i didn't respond to. Ex-girlfriends mother then contacted by IQOR...so i did a disassociation with the CRA's in Oct '11
                              Hi Niddy,

Second posting of the night....

Just received my first letter from IQOR Recovery Services since i did a disassociation with an ex-girlfriend in Oct '11.

Letter reads: "lloyds TSB have passed your debt to IQOR recovery services ltd with instructions to recover your outstanding balance of 13k in full. Accepted payment methods are on the reverse...blah blah blah..

Anything to send?

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
                                Last full payment made - June 2009
                                Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's Oct 09-Present
                                Default - Nov 2009
                                DCA - The latest DCA was Credit Security Limited, then back with Lloyds themselves...now appears back with Credit Security Limited

Have not made any token £1 payments since Sept 2010. No response to my offer of f+f made in Sept '10.
                                Current Status - Last letter they received from me > Final Response - Unenforceability (CCA Received)
                                Hi Niddy,

Third post of the night... my posts are like buses

This debt appears to have now been passed to IQOR recovery also.

I have just received the first letter from them for this debt. The letter is identical to the one received in the above post for the lloyds credit card debt.

Forgot to mention that both threaten ' we may instruct a doorstep collector to visit your home to discuss your financial circumstances....'

Anything to send?

Thanks in advance and apologies for bombarding with postings this evening

Comment

Working...
                                X