GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

[q]Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
    Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
    Outstanding balance - 7500
    Default - Feb 2010
    Last full payment made - August 2009
    Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
    DCA - MKRR
    Current Status - Posted on this one in July, when i sent an harrassment and account sold in dispute letters to MKRR.[/q]

Letter received in March stating they are currently liasing with Nationwide and will contact me as soon as a response is received from them.....

Fingers crossed but it's all quiet here otherwise. Only 14 months until my first debt will be statute barred (Cahoot)

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
      Default - Feb 2010
      Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
      DCA - MKRR
      Current Status - Posted on this one in July, when i sent an harrassment and account sold in dispute letters to MKRR.
      Letter received in March stating they are currently liasing with Nationwide and will contact me as soon as a response is received from them.....

Fingers crossed but it's all quiet here otherwise. Only 14 months until my first debt will be statute barred (Cahoot)

Comment

No post for a while so i thought to tidy up my credit file.

equifax did a disassociation no problem but i am having trouble with callcredit.

my ex partner and i paid up on our joint mortgage in 2008 at address y.

this was our only joint finance.

she subsequently moved into her mums house, address z

address z has made its way onto my credit file without me ever having a connection. i have asked callcredit to remove the address but;

'after investigation the organisation did not authorise the removal of the address link therefore it must remain on your credit report'

lloyds current a/c, lloyds personal loans, lloyds card services....have all got me linked to that address

any advice on how to have the address removed from file?

Comment

This may be tricky,

I would write to callcredit again, addressing your letter to the Data Controller. Explain that you have no association with that address and never have and that this data is incorrect. Remind them that they are the data controller and responsible for incorrect data entries and will be aware of the penalties for posting false data. Give them 7 days to respond or you will report them to the ICO.

But be prepared it could be a long fight.

Comment

Hi vint1954, that's excellent.

I will write a letter now and update how i get on.

Thanks for the advice. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
              Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
              Outstanding balance - 13500
              Default - Nov 2009
              Nothing paid since Sept 2009
              DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, then Robinson Way Ltd, then IQOR
              I have tidied up my credit files so i guess it was always going to happen that the correspondance would start again...

Letter received from Lloyds.

Your account with Lloyds with a balance due for payment was sold to Lowell Portfolio Ltd by us ....this letter is to give you notice of assignment of the debt.....Lowell Portfolio Ltd are now legal owners of the debt and any payment should be made to them, not us or any of our appointed agents....Contact details are included for 1 Apex View address.

Attached to this letter is a letter from Lowell, introducing themselves and asking me to call them.....

This is a much more polite letter than i'm used to...Any advice / What should i do?

From my credit file it looks as if Lowell have bought all 3 of my Lloyds debts....so i'm expecting more letters in the coming days

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Just hold fire until they contact you again

Comment

Thanks, sounds good to me.

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
                    Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
                    Outstanding balance - 13500
                    Default - Nov 2009
                    Nothing paid since Sept 2009
                    DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, then Robinson Way Ltd, then IQOR Letter received from Lowell Financial, asking me to get in touch and agree a repayment plan....
                    Letter received from Lowell Financial....

We recently wrote to you to let you know we have bought the outstanding debt from Lloyds.....you haven't agreed a repayment plan....phone us now...

Just ignore for the time being?

Comment

if you are blagging this I'd get a sold in dispute off

Comment

Thanks MrsD

which is the sold in dispute template?

Comment

Here you are onesteptoofar http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...lst-in-dispute

Templates tab at top of page ---> Unenforceability ---> Section 3: Additional Requests to Comply ---> Account Sold While in Dispute
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie.

Posted

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                              Default - Feb 2010
                              DCA - MKRR
                              Another letter received from MKDP acknowledging the account sold in dispute letter and that they are still liasing with the original creditor.

Quick question - all of MKDP's correspondance is still going to an old family address and i'm getting it second hand as i haven't responded to any letters for a while.

Is there a way to get them to use my current address...or best left?

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
                                Another letter received from MKDP acknowledging the account sold in dispute letter and that they are still liasing with the original creditor.

Quick question - all of MKDP's correspondance is still going to an old family address and i'm getting it second hand as i haven't responded to any letters for a while.

Is there a way to get them to use my current address...or best left?
                                Are you renting or home owner...?
                                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X