GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
    I've received a statement for this account from Nationwide,

Just ignore for now?
    Yep ignore, they have to send annual statements.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Finally gotten around to applying for my statutory credit reports. I'll let you know how i get on as soon as they come through...I was given the hurry up when the ex's mum called to let me know that she had in fact had "quite a few letters addressed to me and i've been calling the companies to try and help me out...but todays company were really quite aggressive towards her..."

Can't believe she's been opening my post! But whats done is done...hoping its only IQOR who have been in touch. Livid! Nosey woman!

Sadly, if i wrote my financial position on a bill board in my small local town the news would probably reach fewer people!!

I'll update as soon as i have the reports back.

Thanks again for all your help.
      Equifax report received.

One linked address > My childhood home, left in 2000
      Financial associates > None
      Not on the electoral roll, was last on in 2000
      Nationwide Loan > Defaulted Dec 09
      Lloyds Loan > Defaulted Nov 09
      Lloyds Current A/c > Defaulted Oct 10

Lloyds Credit Card and Cahoot loan not listed on report. Lloyds Credit card is the one IQOR have been chasing.

No other linked or previous addresses, only search on the account is from a car insurance quote.

Disappointed it took until Oct 10 for Lloyds to default my current account, i had hoped this was around a year earlier.

I'll update when i receive the experian report, and we can take it from there.

Comment

Experian statutory report received. Much more comprehensive than Equifax.

Linked address > 11 Addresses!

These include...

- My childhood home, left in 2000
        - Ex-girlfriends old home
        - Joint address the ex and I held a mortgage at
        - A couple of london addresses whilst i worked away
        - A few duplications of these addresses...
        - ! Then there is a link between the ex-girlfriends old home and her current address - linked via Nationwide in August 2010!
        - ! And again there is another link between the ex-girlfriends old home and her current address - linked via Lloyds in July 2011!

Under the linked addresses there is a "useful addresses" section...

"The following addresses will help you to contact lenders or other organisations if you want to ask them about information on your report.

Lloyds TSB Bank plc: CDR Data Quality Team...etc etc
        Nationwide Building Society: etc etc

Nationwide Loan > Defaulted July 10 (Varies from the Equifax date)
        Lloyds Loan > Defaulted Nov 09
        Lloyds Current A/c > Defaulted Oct 10

There is no information on financial associates or anything about the electoral roll.

Is there anything i can do to remove the addresses where i have no association? The ex and the ex's mother have absolutely nothing to do with me!
        We sold our joint property in 2008 and split in early 2009.

Also, who i would send any correspondence to.

Thanks in advance. (head in hands!)

Comment

The Lloyds C/C (13k) and Cahoot loan (9k) are on neither report.

It's collectors for the Lloyds C/C IQOR who have been mailing the ex's mothers address.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Hiya

Ok, a couple of things - check there is nothing old and joint between you as this can give rise to do this, also were you EVER resident at that address? if not then they cannot do this, should not have done this and have broken DPA. They have also breached OFT Guidance on debt collection.

Please clarify the state of the credit agency reports to clarify any link, if not then you need to complain to the ICO regards to Data protection breach and also Consumer Direct regards to the OFT breach within debt collection, ie writing to a neighbour or unrelated address when they know where you are based on your recent communication.
            Hi Niddy,

Just to confirm i have NEVER lived at either the ex's mums old or new homes. I have also never done a disassociation with her.

If you get back to me before t'moro, great. If not, have a fantastic holiday and i'll catch up when you get back.

onesteptoofar

Comment

You need to write to each CRA and explain you have never lived there and tell em to remove those links - also do a disassociation from the correct date you split up....

However if any of the debts were joint, and there is a debt outstanding this cannot be disassociated.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

You need to write to each CRA and explain you have never lived there and tell em to remove those links - also do a disassociation from the correct date you split up....

However if any of the debts were joint, and there is a debt outstanding this cannot be disassociated.
                Thanks Niddy, you're a star.

Should i only write to Experian and Equifax, i.e. where i have done the statutory reports?

We held no joint debts after the mortgage was paid off.

Apologies for my ignorance, but is a disassociation just a form filled in from each of the CRA's and sent to each.

Comment

Disassociation forms now sent to Equifax, Experian, and Call Credit.

Comment

Disassociation forms now sent to Equifax, Experian, and Call Credit.

Letters now received back from all three CRA's. Experian and Call Credit have disassociated me, but Equifax still require a valid reference number. I'll find this and resend the application.

Hopefully the ex's mum will stop receiving post now!

Comment

Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                      Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
                      Outstanding balance - 7500
                      Default - Feb 2010
                      Last full payment made - August 2009
                      Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                      DCA - Wescot
                      Current Status - Contacted threatening to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!...then a notice to refund some charges from Nationwide themselves in May '11

Yep ignore, they have to send annual statements.....
                      I've received another statement from Nationwide, this time the balance is exactly £10,000 more than on my balance from September '11!

The following day i received another letter from Nationwide giving me notice of the assignment of the debt, with a different amount (£76.50 less than the original lower figure) was now legally assigned to MKDP LLP as of 30th September '11.

Just sit tight, or should i dispute the Nationwide figure(s) - rounded they are £7500, £17500, £7425?

Never heard of MKDP LLP before, if anyone has any experience?

Comment

Letters now received back from all three CRA's. Experian and Call Credit have disassociated me, but Equifax still require a valid reference number. I'll find this and resend the application.

Hopefully the ex's mum will stop receiving post now!
                        Nice one - well done, that will sort the issue once and for all (hopefully)....

* sorry was on hols when you posted....

Comment

Outstanding balance - 7500
                          Default - Feb 2010
                          Last full payment made - August 2009
                          Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                          DCA - Wescot
                          Current Status - Contacted threatening to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!...then a notice to refund some charges from Nationwide themselves in May '11

I've received another statement from Nationwide, this time the balance is exactly £10,000 more than on my balance from September '11!

The following day i received another letter from Nationwide giving me notice of the assignment of the debt, with a different amount (£76.50 less than the original lower figure) was now legally assigned to MKDP LLP as of 30th September '11.

Just sit tight, or should i dispute the Nationwide figure(s) - rounded they are £7500, £17500, £7425?

Never heard of MKDP LLP before, if anyone has any experience?
                          Letter received from MKDP...

Writing to advise that Nationwide has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the Nationwide loan to MKDP. MKRR has been appointed by MKDP LLP to manage the account. All future payments and correspondence should be directed to MKRR....please contact MKRR as a matter of urgency...signed MKDP LLP

What a lot of letters...with no idea what they stand for!?

Anything for me to do?

Comment

Milton Keynes based - TradePro House, part of the Compello Group. Quite a big and rapidly growing operation.

Have had a few dealings with them, but never had any great problems.

Found it difficult a couple of posts up to see if Niddy had deemed this Nationwide debt as UE or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
                              Found it difficult a couple of posts up to see if Niddy had deemed this Nationwide debt as UE or not.
                              Here mate

Comment

Anything for me to do?
                                run, run for the hills...... the aliens are coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X