GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Apologies Niddy, I will make sure to do that next time.

Many thanks for the replies, all printed and posted first thing in the morning

Comment

Nationwide Loan
      Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
      Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
      Outstanding balance - 7500
      Default - Feb 2010
      Last full payment made - August 2009
      Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
      DCA - Wescot
      Current Status - No contact since they threatened to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!

Just ignore this - no news is good news
      Letter received from Nationwide themselves. They have introduced a new policy for customers in financial difficulties, backdated to the start of 2010 and are refunding charges totalling 15 quid!

Assuming Wescot have handed the debt back to them. Any action for me to take?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Respond to Moorscroft with the following for now: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action
        Hi Niddy,

I followed your advice on which letters to send to Credit Security Ltd and Moorcroft at the end of last week, so this post and the next probably would have been sent by them prior to my letters arriving - not sure if that affects if i ought to send a reply to each?

Letter received from Moorcroft is titled...

Important information - Possible litigation...list of charges and soilicitors fees if judgement is obtained.

Anything worth sending or just wait until they receive the threat-o-gram letter?

Comment

Send this back for the moment (a Niddy Special lol): ---> Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
          Letter received from Credit Security Ltd...we are left with one course of action but before referring your account for recovery through the County Court our clients are prepared to accept a reduced sum in settlement.

5200 will be accepted as partial payment in full and final settlement and your credit file will be amended accordingly.

Sounds like progress. Wonder if they'll take 500 quid

Anything worth sending or just wait until they receive the Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit letter?

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
            Letter received from Nationwide themselves. They have introduced a new policy for customers in financial difficulties, backdated to the start of 2010 and are refunding charges totalling 15 quid!

No action to take - well done on the mighty £15 - don't spend it all at once lol
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I followed your advice on which letters to send to Credit Security Ltd and Moorcroft at the end of last week, so this post and the next probably would have been sent by them prior to my letters arriving - not sure if that affects if i ought to send a reply to each?

Letter received from Moorcroft is titled...

Important information - Possible litigation...list of charges and soilicitors fees if judgement is obtained.

Anything worth sending or just wait until they receive the threat-o-gram letter?
              I presume this crossed in the post? Anyway, send them this just to be certain: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Letter received from Credit Security Ltd...we are left with one course of action but before referring your account for recovery through the County Court our clients are prepared to accept a reduced sum in settlement.

5200 will be accepted as partial payment in full and final settlement and your credit file will be amended accordingly.

Sounds like progress. Wonder if they'll take 500 quid

Anything worth sending or just wait until they receive the Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit letter?
                No action necessary right now, you did send a letter last week so probably crossed in post!

Comment

Thanks for the replies Niddy.

It makes things so much less stressful when you know you can "talk", or at least type, to someone who is on your side.

Letter sent. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the replies Niddy.

It makes things so much less stressful when you know you can "talk", or at least type, to someone who is on your side.

Letter sent. Thanks again.
                    No probs, best of luck

Comment

I presume this crossed in the post? Anyway, send them this just to be certain: ---> Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation
                      Lloyds Account
                      Commenced pre-1998
                      Outstanding balance -2800
                      Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
                      ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                      DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010
                      Hi Niddy,

I've received a letter from Moorcroft in response to either the 'Threat-o-gram' letter or the 'Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation' letter. Probably the former as it was sent first.

Letter thanks me for the letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement. However under the Consumer Credit Act you must provide a 1 pound fee....

Guess they didn't even bother to read the letter...

As this is an account overdraft as opposed to a loan i have never requested a CCA.

Just sit tight?

Comment

As this is an account overdraft as opposed to a loan i have never requested a CCA.

Just sit tight?

They are sooo thick aren't they? Yep just ignore it until they actually read it and respond in kind!

Comment

Lloyds Account
                          Commenced pre-1998
                          Outstanding balance -2800
                          Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
                          ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                          DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010

Hi Niddy,

I've received a letter from Moorcroft in response to either the 'Threat-o-gram' letter or the 'Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation' letter. Probably the former as it was sent first.

Letter thanks me for the letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement. However under the Consumer Credit Act you must provide a 1 pound fee....

Guess they didn't even bother to read the letter...

Just sit tight?
                          Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Moorcroft 'We acknowledge receipt of recent correspondence with regards to the above account, your account is now on hold whilst we investigate this matter further with our client....'blah blah

Putting my feet up and waiting for their next letter.

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Moorcroft 'We acknowledge receipt of recent correspondence with regards to the above account, your account is now on hold whilst we investigate this matter further with our client....'blah blah

Putting my feet up and waiting for their next letter.
                            Nice one, lets see what they say next then yea?

Comment

Nationwide Loan
                              Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
                              Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
                              Outstanding balance - 7500
                              Default - Feb 2010
                              Last full payment made - August 2009
                              Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
                              DCA - Wescot
                              Current Status - No contact since they threatened to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!

Just ignore this - no news is good news

Niddy reply > No action to take - well done on the mighty £15 - don't spend it all at once lol
                              Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Nationwide themselves. Notice of Sums in Arrears, formal demand for payment of the debt.

Any action to take?

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Nationwide themselves. Notice of Sums in Arrears, formal demand for payment of the debt.

Any action to take?
                                Nope, this is a pre-default notice so next you should get defaulted

Just ignore for now....

Comment

Working...
                                X