GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script onesteptoofar UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onesteptoofar UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: onesteptoofar UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Nope, this is a pre-default notice so next you should get defaulted

Just ignore for now....
    Hi Niddy,

Thanks for the reply. I'll ignore for now as advised, just a bit confused as i was defaulted on my credit file for this debt in Feb 2010. I am guessing they can't default me twice...ie, effectively make the default more upto date?

I had thought the default would disappear from my credit file 6 years after it was intially posted. Guess it could just be an automated letter fuck up from their end?

Comment

Originally posted by onesteptoofar View Post
      Hi Niddy,

Thanks for the reply. I'll ignore for now as advised, just a bit confused as i was defaulted on my credit file for this debt in Feb 2010. I am guessing they can't default me twice...ie, effectively make the default more upto date?

I had thought the default would disappear from my credit file 6 years after it was intially posted. Guess it could just be an automated letter fuck up from their end?
      How strange - can you please email me that letter so I can see it?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Hope you are well.

The last month has flown by and i've still not scanned that letter for you...i've also had several more letters which i've buried my head in the sand about.

I'll pop on later this evening with a full update for each debt.

Frustrating today receiving a letter with no postage paid...went to the post office and paid £1.36 for another moorcroft demand

Catch you later,

onesteptoofar

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Frustrating today receiving a letter with no postage paid...went to the post office and paid £1.36 for another moorcroft demand

Catch you later,

onesteptoofar
          Are there no depths these people will sink to, to get money out of us?
          Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
          SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Nationwide Loan
            Nationwide Loan - 20k - Taken Sept 04
            Enforceable CCA - Niddy checked
            Outstanding balance - 7500
            Default - Feb 2010
            Last full payment made - August 2009
            Token 1 pound payments have been made every month bar 2 since Sept 09 until Sept '10 when i stopped all payments.
            DCA - Wescot
            Current Status - No contact since they threatened to send a doorstep collector in November when i had two feet of snow outside!

Hi Niddy,

Letter received from Nationwide themselves. Notice of Sums in Arrears, formal demand for payment of the debt.

Any action to take?
            No further correspondence from Nationwide. I'll scan and email Niddy a copy of the letter this week. I promise!

Comment

Lloyds Credit Card
              Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
              Outstanding balance - 13500
              Default - Nov 2009
              Nothing paid since Sept 2009
              DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, now with Robinson Way Ltd
              Current Status - Letter received from Robinson Way requesting immediate action.

"You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed but may still stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. ....we urge you to settle your account and clear this up once and for all...

Advice on the next step? Time for a f+f offer? Or ignore for the moment?

Comment

Lloyds Account
                Commenced pre-1998
                Outstanding balance -2800
                Token 1 pound payments made since end 2009
                ACCOUNT HAD NOT YET DEFAULTED in Sept 2010, i have not checked if it has since this date
                DCA - Moorcroft

Last payment made - token 1 pound payments ceased in Sept 2010

My last letters to Moorcroft were the 'Threat-o-gram' letter and the 'Threat by Lender/D.C.A - To commence litigation' letter.

Initially Moorcroft replied thanking me for the letter requesting a copy of the credit agreement. However under the Consumer Credit Act you must provide a 1 pound fee....

Guess they didn't even bother to read the letter...

I then received a letter received from Moorcroft 'We acknowledge receipt of recent correspondence with regards to the above account, your account is now on hold whilst we investigate this matter further with our client....'blah blah
                Update: Letter received from Moorcroft "monthly installment offer" We are prepared to accept £120 per month... this was sent with no stamp, so i had to trek down to the post office and pay £1.36 to receive it!

Sit back and wait for their next effort? Or is there something else i can send?

Comment

Lloyds Loan - 20k - Taken July 2005
                  Outstanding balance - 7500
                  Last full payment made - June 2009
                  Token 1 pound payments made to relevant DCA's Oct 09-Present
                  Default - Nov 2009
                  DCA - The latest DCA was Credit Security Limited, now back with Lloyds themselves...

Have not made any token £1 payments since Sept 2010. No response to my offer of f+f made in Sept '10.
                  Current Status - Letters received in the last month, first from Credit Security Ltd offering to settle for 5200 as partial payment in full and final settlement.... this was ignored as the letter would have crossed in the post with the Niddy special - Threat of Legal Action & Refusal of Doorstep Visit
                  Update:

Letter received from Lloyds themselves details arrears at 7500. Any action you take?

Comment

Cahoot Loan - 9k - Taken July 2003
                    Outstanding balance - 9200
                    No CCA produced...but no contact either...so i'm not asking!
                    Last full payment made July 2008
                    Not paid anything since July 2008
                    No record on any credit file - Experian, CallCredit, Equifax
                    DCA - Last correspondence was received was from Debt Management and Recovery Services - Sept 08 "your account is being returned to Cahoot"
                    Current Status - No CCA produced. Waiting for "Statute Barred". ;- Niddy - just sit tight - leave it until you get contact of some sort!
                    Update: No news is good news

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      Lloyds Credit Card
                      Limit increased to 10k over the years - Taken July 05
                      Outstanding balance - 13500
                      Default - Nov 2009
                      Nothing paid since Sept 2009
                      DCA - Was Apex Credit Management, went back to Lloyds, now with Robinson Way Ltd
                      Current Status - Letter received from Robinson Way requesting immediate action.

"You have not paid the sum you owe. Until it is paid your account will not be closed but may still stay registered as an unpaid debt in your name. ....we urge you to settle your account and clear this up once and for all...

Another letter received from Robinson Way Ltd ***A QUICK WAY TO SOLVE A LONG OVERDUE PROBLEM***... we will allow you to make the affordable monthly payments of £30 per month...

How generous of them! At £30 pm it would only take me 37 1/2 yrs to clear.

Comment

Ignore for the moment i'd say..... wait they seem desperate to accept an offer
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Update: Letter received from Moorcroft "monthly installment offer" We are prepared to accept £120 per month... this was sent with no stamp, so i had to trek down to the post office and pay £1.36 to receive it!

Sit back and wait for their next effort? Or is there something else i can send?
                          In future don't do this, let the PO return it - however ignore this offer, we'll also be getting the £1.36 knocked off for you when we next write in to them so keep that receipt with what you paid, they will pay this along with £10 for travel expenses

Ignore for the moment though!

Comment

Update:

Letter received from Lloyds themselves details arrears at 7500. Any action you take?
                            What have Lloyds said - or have they just sent the annual statement that they are meant to do?

Comment

Update: No news is good news
                              Lots of updates for me though!

Comment

Another letter received from Robinson Way Ltd ***A QUICK WAY TO SOLVE A LONG OVERDUE PROBLEM***... we will allow you to make the affordable monthly payments of £30 per month...

How generous of them! At £30 pm it would only take me 37 1/2 yrs to clear.

Ignore this, obviously!

Comment

Working...
                                X