GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cca pre 2006 is it unenforceable - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cca pre 2006 is it unenforceable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cca pre 2006 is it unenforceable

Hi to all im a newbie here trying to get my life back on track ,like many on here im drowning in debt and need some advice from niddy so here goes i have several c/cards at least 3 are pre 2006 ive been reading that they are probably unenforceable and as of yet have only found 1 of the agreements but i no they are pre 2006 what is my best course of action thanks in advance for any help plasman.

Re: cca pre 2006 is it unenforceable

Hi Plasman and welcome, unfortunately I’m not a UE expert but until help arrives
    please list each debt you have and provide the following info as this will help Niddy with a starting point.

Click on link Below:-

allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First!

Best wishes
    If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi Plasman, you're in the right place for UE help.

have you sent for CCAs from these yet?

Comment

Hi this is all new to me so not sent for cca yet but i have one in front of me from mint and it doesnt even have a place to sign it ,but as i say i need help as how to request cca s ? and thanks for the welcome

Comment

Read the link provided at the top - click the bold text!

---> allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! <---

Its self explanitory!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply niddy ill have a look

Comment

hi if i request the original cca whats to stop them sending me a doctored copy out with later terms & conditions has anyone heard of this happening ?

Comment

Yep,

All the time. Just see what they come back with for the mo...
                -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

cheers chippy well ive got an original of my mint card (the one were they say this is your copy to keep ) and im going to request they send me a copy of what they got and it had better be the same so lets see what they come up with the one i got has no were to sign seems dodgy to me think its around 2004

Comment

Go for it mate and keep in touch.....
                    -----------------------------------------------

Happiness, is screwing over a DCA.......

Comment

If you don't start a diary we're not gonna be much help. As for cca's - similarly; I'd start a diary and let one of us see your position before doing anything like sending letters.

Upto you but makes life easier not only for you, but for those that try to help as well.

Start a new thread as directed above and list your debts please mate.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by plasman View Post
                        cheers chippy well ive got an original of my mint card (the one were they say this is your copy to keep ) and im going to request they send me a copy of what they got and it had better be the same so lets see what they come up with the one i got has no were to sign seems dodgy to me think its around 2004
                        If you have the original then you can rest assured they do. it's only recent remember. But they may not have the terms or link to them....

Are you paying, if so when you last pay? If not same question, when dud you last pay?

Comment

hi niddy last made a payment in july so 2 months ago theres 8500 on the card and ive had the card since 2005/6 and as the same as a lot of people im struggling for work as im self employed i have about 40 grand of debt thanks

Comment

Hiya

Ok, haven't been round much due to site building issues but got some time now if you wanna try and take stock.

I'm being honest mate, try and trust me here, don't do anything but start a diary so we can evaluate the risks and probability of success. We'll then be able to help on each debt and help you get back in control. However I need to see your debts before suggesting ANYTHING as it could be the wrong move and regardless of all my disclaimers - I'm not a prick and won't just see someone capitulate due to silly errors so please, do us both a favour and follow the link above and I'll come along and push you in the right direction as and when you need help.

Deal?

Comment

ok niddy cheers please bear with me and ill start a diary thanks for the help and im a bit slow on a pc so please bear this in mind ,

Comment

Working...
                              X