Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next CCA

Hi,

Just received my wife's credit agreement for her next directory account.

The agreement does not contain any information with regards her personal details or signature.

What should we do now, it has also come with what looks like and standard letter.

Cheers

Re: Next CCA

When was it taken out?

Next are online so it could be a tick in the box signature.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Excerpt of letter from Next:

"Unfortunately we are unable to confirm exactly how the account was opened due to the length of time that's now passed"

They go on to say
      "That they are unable to locate a copy of your signed agreement ... a true copy need not be an exact copy or photocopy of an actual signed credit agreement, but must contain every material provision of the original agreement, including the original name and address of the parties"

On the agreement there is no mention of my wife's name or address.

There is no mention of the account being opened online.

Comment

It's

Great. Result. Well done

What to do now? Nothing. Silence is golden. Keep us updated as and when threats arrive through the post.

read the UE threads as well. Lots of info there.

-> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...PDATED-09-2015
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seriously!

So what does happen now?

On a side note I sent email with B'card yesterday, did you manage to look at it?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post
            Seriously!

So what does happen now?

On a side note I sent email with B'card yesterday, did you manage to look at it?

Cheers
            Well it'll get sold to various DCA's who will say pay up or else - and you just carry on ignoring them until one makes a threat of legal action at which point we'll help you resolve it. They'd be bonkers to issue a claim on this

Keep those letters extremely safe - they are your Ace cards.

I will reply later - sorry, catching up with 100's of emails today but footy started so will reply tonight

Comment

Cheers, enjoy the footy!

Could I send you a copy of their letter (not today).

Comment

Yea feel free. Send it whenever as I'll be around later.

Comment

Well done you !!!!! Just do as Niddy says they may go quiet now for ages ages ages ages .xxxx
                  Last edited by nanna58; 13 February 2016, 16:05.
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Blimey, should it feel like I have won something (at the moment)?

Comment

Oh, it is presently with a DCA.

Comment

You're best to ignore them unless they get arsey in which case let us know and we'll guide you along.

Yea, feel smart - they're bullying you but you have the ammunition to bite back. They just don't know that right now

Comment

Originally posted by Strepsi View Post

Cheers
                          Can you send me the actual agreement please. All you sent was terms.

Comment

I thought I sent everything. I will check sent items.

Comment

You sent all the terms but I'm asking if there was an agreement?

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X