Next CCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next CCA

I have checked my email, there was no agreement unless it has fallen out of envelope at home. But I don't think it has.

Comment

That's all we got.

Comment

Well that's also

good day so far.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seriously, why?

Comment

Well if you've not got the agreement they're in default of s.78(6) so cannot enforce the agreement by rights of s.127(3).

s.78 -> http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1974/39/section/78

s.127 -> http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...on/127/enacted
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry for yet another message.

But could they have not simply sent it?

Comment

You miss the point. As they've not sent it they are prohibited from enforcement as per s.127(3).

As things stand they're in breach of s.78(6) so by virtue of that, s.127(3) kicks in.

Comment

Cheers for all your assistance today.

Comment

No worries. Best bet is keep under the radar, don't respond to letters but keep us updated if you get threats

Comment

Have you found a lucky clover ?
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sent 4 cca requests, two replies two "successes"...

Comment

Great news for you Strepsi
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks.

But have know idea how this changes things. What will be the ultimate outcome. Am I legally able not to pay these, does it give me more power with regards settlement offers.

As my wife says "but we have bought things with the next directory, we can't not pay for them"

My intention from the outset was never to get out of paying for things, I think it was more a tool of negotiation.

Comment

If the CCA is UE there must be flaws, and while there is ,they can ask all they want but it means they cannot enforce.I wouldn't contact them ever , just let Niddy and the team know if they write again.Keep your head down xxxx
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Sorry getting a bit obsessed! But it is probably first bit of a good news I/we have had for a long time..

This has been going on now for 18 months, we got ourselves in an almighty mess around 20 months ago.

If we ignore the letters and "keep our head down". What is the eventual outcome, what happens to the debt if it never get paid.

Will it ever come off our file.

Comment

Working...
                                X