GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MBNA CCA Woes - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBNA CCA Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elsie52
    replied
    Re: MBNA cca

Hiya,

I think Niddy may be having a couple of days off, but I am fairly certain that he would not recommend contacting them, and certainly do not agree to repay. I don't have any UE accounts with MBNA, but other creditors also send similar letters out, to the one you have received......basically they are trying to scare you into paying. If its UE then we do NOT pay.

Just hold fire until Niddy is back and then he will advise you how to respond. If they should call you, fail the security questions or don't answer, but do not get involved in any conversations with them at all.

Don't worry about it, we are all in the same boat.

Elsie

Leave a comment:

• chinawhite
    started a topic MBNA CCA Woes

MBNA CCA Woes

Hi Nid
    you kindly advised me some time ago about a MBNA cca, you advised that it was not enforcable because of the lack of a signature from MBNA, cca only had an ink stamp where signature should be.

I havnt heard anything from the DC for months but have now hada letter saying that they have confirmed with MBNA that i have received a copy of the credit agreement and whether it is enforcable or not is something only a court can decide and they are asking me to contact them to arrange repayment

just wondered where to go from here, do i now arrange a payment plan ?? or do i continue with the unenforcability route ???

thanks

CW
Working...
X