GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oakfieldboy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakfieldboy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakfieldboy Diary

Citi Card:

• Type of account - Credit Card

• Date commenced - 17th November 2003

• Approx balance - Approx £3220

• Date last payment - April 2012

• Are you on arrangement or not paying - Not paying

• Status - Default date on credit file - 31/12/2012

• Account owner - Citi Cards - Opus - Now 1st Credit

Originally a Citi card, transferred to Opus 21st November 2010. I sent Opus a CCA request on April 24th 2012. They did not provide me with anything. They sold the account to 1st Credit 27/3/2013. I informed 1st Credit that the account was in dispute with Opus due to faliure to provide the CCA agreement. 1st Credit then provided me with a reconstituted agreement and I have been arguing with them since that it is not good enough but I think they are beginning to lose patience with me and I think they will be looking to take court action against me. I have noticed they have done two credit searches on me in December.

I will email the paperwork to Niddy.

24/04/2012 - CCA Request sent to Opus
    03/05/2012 - Letter from Opus
    15/05/2012 - Account in dispute letter sent
    23/08/2012 - Default Notice served

27/03/2013 - Opus sell account to 1st Credit
    09/04/2013 - Welcome letter from 1st Credit pay us now
    13/04/2013 - Account in dispute with Opus letter sent to 1st Credit and ask for copy of complaints procedure
    16/04/2013 - Bankruptcy proceedings being considered letter from 1st Credit
    24/04/2013 - Complaints procedure letter received
    09/05/2013 - Apologies letter received system generated letter already sent
    21/06/2013 - CCA received we have provided you with a true copy of the agreement[it not it is a reconstituted agreement]
    26/06/2013 - Letter sent formal request unfair trading regulations[CPUTR]2008 if they hold true copy or not
    23/07/2013 - Letter received we do not hold an original copy of your ageement nor do we need to
    25/09/2013 - We have provded you with a true copy of the agreeement pay now
    11/12/2013 - Letter received we do not consider there to be valid dispute pay now

02/01/2014 - Sent CCA to Niddy say UE and send no prescribed terms letter see what they reply with
    04/01/2014 - No prescribed terms letter sent
    09/01/2014 - My correspondence has been forwarded to the appropriate department.

Last edited by oakfieldboy; 12 January 2014, 16:16.

Re: Oakfieldboy Diary

Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post
    I have noticed they have done two credit searches on me in December.

How many times have you checked your credit score ?

I'd forget about it for now.....and stay away.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Word back from Niddy is to send no prescribed terms letter so currently:

Last edited by oakfieldboy; 12 January 2014, 16:03.

Comment

Letter received back from 1st Credit dated 09/01/14

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for recent correspondence

Your letter has been passed to the apppropriate department and they shall repond in due course

Yours faithfully

Gavin Flynn
        Head of collections

Comment

okay i'd just wait and see what they do next.....................

Comment

Letter received from 1st Credit today dated 28/09/14

Dear Sir

We are writing to advise you that your above account purchased by 1st Credit (Finance)Limited has now been reassigned back to Opus.

Given that Opus is once again the legal owner of the account.you will not receive an further communication from 1st Credit Ltd.

Opus is now the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998

We will ensure that the relevant Credit Reference Agencies are informed of this change of ownership within a maximum of 32 days.

Comment

Type of account - Credit Card

Date commenced - 30th October 2002

Approx balance - Approx £7040

Date last payment - June 2012

Are you on arrangement or not paying - Not paying

Status - Default date on credit file - 07/06/2011

• Account owner - Halifax - Chased by Wescot

I sent Halifax a CCA request on May 2012. They did not provide me with anything. They pass the account to Wescot. I informed Wescot that the account was in dispute with Halifax due to faliure to provide the CCA agreement. Wescot have now after all this time have provided me with a reconstituted agreement

I will email the paperwork to Niddy.

Comment

It's UE as all they've sent are some terms.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi thanks for that, is there a template letter that I can send to them in reponse to their letter.

Comment

Yes there is. You need to go to the AAD+ template letter section---> Unenforceability Templates ---> Section 2 ---> CCA Query, Missing Prescribed Terms
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everybody. I have received another letter from Wescot Credit Services saying they have sent me copies of statements for the account showing how the balance accrued and the copy of the agreement for this account has been provided. Please can you tell me how to reply to the letter.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1411752

Comment

This is Wescot's reply to your CCA Query, Missing Prescribed Terms.
                        They have merely sent balance information and refered you to the Agreement that Niddy has already see and says is UE!

If it was me I would file this letter away without replying and wait and see what comes next.

Comment

Wetcloths (opps Wescot) are a DCA no powers just their mates asking them to assist in getting you to pay up, do you not think that is very nice of them??? another words any coffers you pay they keep a big percentage for writing to you - hence ignore them and their silly letters, I would put their silly letters to good use! but ensure the black print is face down whilst in use and flush after!

Comment

Thank you for your replies, I will ignore the letter and see what happens.

Comment

• Type of account: Loan
                              • Date commenced: July 2005
                              • Approx balance: £7800.00
                              • Date last paid Last Full payment in January 2008. Reduced Form February 2008
                              • Are you on arrangement or not paying: Currently paying £1.00 per month
                              • Account owner : Halifax
                              CCA request sent.
                              CCA received from Halifax will scan to team.
                              Word back from Niddy is this is UE....
                              25/03/2018 Payment stopped SO Cancelled
                              23/07/2018 Letter from Bank of Scotland Re:Moorcroft
                              27/07/2018 Letter from Moorcroft Re:Payment
                              07/08/2018 Letter from Moorcroft Re:Payment
                              21/08/2018
                              Letter from Moorcroft Re:Payment
                              04/09/2018 Letter from Moorcroft Re; Payment
                              18/09/2018 Letter from Moorcroft Passed to Home Collections
                              Last edited by oakfieldboy; 11 November 2018, 12:04.

Comment

Working...
                              X