GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Oakfieldboy Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakfieldboy Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roger View Post

It would be really helpful if you could include this your Diary
    For the benefit of AAD members
    Roger
    This has zero, zilch, nothing to do with any debts I had. These were accounts my partner had when they died. So why, please explain, would I want to include these in any diary.

This is a link form their website
    https://phillips-cohen.co.uk

I am not sure why you want me to go over old ground and write a diary that is of no use to me- surely I can pass on my knowledge and skills without you feeling threatened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat View Post

Roger
      This has zero, zilch, nothing to do with any debts I had. These were accounts my partner had when they died. So why, please explain, would I want to include these in any diary.

This is a link form their website
      https://phillips-cohen.co.uk

I am not sure why you want me to go over old ground and write a diary that is of no use to me- surely I can pass on my knowledge and skills without you feeling threatened.
      Well each Debt is Unique and it follows that Each Diary is unique.
      Really can't comment on the circumstances of a particular Debt without sight of the Diary record!

Comment

• Now stop bickering , we use diaries to get up to date information of actual situation, if a poster does not want to supply the information on their thread, it simply goes to say - time may well not be afforded to hunt past postings, the outcome is the originator may fail to get the correct advice or suggestion relevant to fact at that particular time.

Any more one upmanship and a review of the thread and contents will be made.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Tell them to go top left and click on RED FORUMS then scroll down and click on area they need i.e. debt Bank etc the click on new thread and headline it then come we pick it up and give a diary for them to start.
          Hello, They do not have a red forum button or plus sign. They sent me a picture and it is just not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by oakfieldboy View Post

Hello, They do not have a red forum button or plus sign. They sent me a picture and it is just not there.
            That photo doesn't include the top of the page, with the buttons for
            Forums , Blogs, Articles, AAD+, etc.

Have they actually registered with AAD? You have to be registered to be able to post, and it may be that you see a different view if not registered (though I don't think so).

Comment

Working...
            X