GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand

Hi Chaps,

In need of a bit of advice/guidance, got a defaulted credit card on my file which drops off the file early Dec 13. its been passed around all the usual DCA's latterly with 1st Credit. Never acknowleged any letters or made any payment. 1st Credit seem to have rather active by sending me a letter stating ' we are considering sending a statute demand' do you think this is a bluff or do i need to be on my guard. i think the default date is wrong and should be Sept 07.
    Any advice would be helpful, thanks in anticipation.

Re: 1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand

If its SB by late december you could get the letter tennis going with a CCA Request now, and it should see you over the line. Remember CCA Requests protect you from some litigation, without it you have none.

Have you ever received a CCA before? do you even know if its enforceable or not?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Want us to sort this for you? PM your number
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi SXGuy,

it been over six years but from memory i havent received a CCA, maybe why its been batted around so much. I received 1st Credits letter late last week so I'll get mine in the post tomorrow.
        If i send mine recorded delivery and they issue stat demand who's letter trumps who ?

Comment

ps when did you last pay into this?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi N.I.D,

Read so many good things about your advice, how do i PM my number and what is PM ? sorry I'm new to taking part in forums.

Comment

Last payment spring/summer 07

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
                Hi N.I.D,

Read so many good things about your advice, how do i PM my number and what is PM ? sorry I'm new to taking part in forums.
                This is Statute Barred. Can you let me know your number and I'll call you

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
                  Last payment spring/summer 07
                  oh if they issue a SD they're buggered

Comment

the default date on my credit file is Dec 07, i cant prove the earlier date, does this matter. whats the safest way to get my number to you ?

Comment

N.I.D,

Noticed your link and i've sent you my number

Comment

Serious negotiations are in place with 1st Credit.

Uncle Fester can update properly later

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Serious negotiations are in place with 1st Credit.

Uncle Fester can update properly later
                          I can feel a result coming on!
                          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Not like that. It wasn't SB

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Not like that. It wasn't SB
                              ah right. If you are making calls thou mate, its going to be a result one way, or the other!
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X