GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit Theaten Stat Demand

Basically reclaiming ppi 3 years ago affected SB so hopefully others will follow my lead when I say never claim ppi on an UE debt

But it we got a great result anyway
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Basically reclaiming ppi 3 years ago affected SB so hopefully others will follow my lead when I say never claim ppi on an UE debt

But it we got a great result anyway
      Ah bummer. fortunately (or unfortunately depending on your way of thinking!) i have never paid in to PPI although have noted several people have been advised not to rock the boat with PPI. As said, it just reduces the balance on something that is (ideally) not going to get paid anyway.

Pleased to hear all ended well thou
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy,
        I cant thank you enough fantastic pinsor movement to achieve a good deal in the circumstances. If I could get a bottle to you it would ve on its way. What a man.
        No more sleepless nights.
        I'll promote this foum whenever I can
        Thanks, Uncle Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fester View Post
          Neddy,
          I cant thank you enough fantastic pinsor movement to achieve a good deal in the circumstances. If I could get a bottle to you it would ve on its way. What a man.
          Thanks, Uncle Fester
          Great result.....

Just one question.. who's Neddy ?
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Never-In-Doubt, Mr Cool above !

Comment

Yeah okay, got caught up in the euphoria. Sorry Niddy

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                Great result.....

Just one question.. who's Neddy ?
                Never-In-Doubt, Mr Cool above !
                I'm just messing......His name is Niddy not Neddy

Comment

Sorry, got caught up in the euphoria, its been sime day. Sorry Niddy

Comment

Deepie is taking the piss :0

ok for the benefit of others we've agreed a clean cra, debt reduced to less than 50% payable at £10pm with an offer to settle in a couple of years.

Actually its it's a really good result.
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Here, here ! fantastic result

Comment

Battery going flat and I'm on the move, catch up tomorrow evening

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Deepie is taking the piss :0

ok for the benefit of others we've agreed a clean cra, debt reduced to less than 50% payable at £10pm with an offer to settle in a couple of years.

Actually its it's a really good result.
                          Wow, remind me to ask you for the same deal if i ever need it haha

Comment

Niddy,
                            Thanks, Uncle Fester
                            Well Done another excellent result.......No more sleepless night for Uncle Fester....Niddy your a STAR, as said before glad you on our side

Comment

Working...
                            X