GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PPI Tesco Bank - how to start? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TakingControl
    replied
    Re: PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Thank you, shall send the PM. I also realised that I wouldn't have needed this PPI anyway as I had substantial sick pay (16 weeks at full pay, then 16 weeks at stat.sick pay and then full pay until return to work) from my then employer

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Di30 is our ppi expert. Send her a pm with a link here and she'll help you sort this.

They'll refund 100%. Not 50%!!

Just pm Di.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Its RBS that's the lender so you SAR them.

Leave a comment:

• TakingControl
    started a topic PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

PPI Tesco Bank - how to start?

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone could advise/point me into the right direction.

In July 2005, I took out a personal loan with Tesco Bank. £15.5K over 84 months and it includes PPI.

I can't remember when I took the loan out if I had to untick a box (I did the application online) or not. I have just checked my credit agreemet and I have indeed got PPI at £40.87 a month.

I went into debt trouble and have spend all my energy on clearing as much as I can and now finally got the chance to look at this.

My question is can I reclaim the PPI seeing the age of the loan (last payment would be July 2012)? Has anyone had a success with Tesco? I know that even if they only would pay 50% of the PPI back, the loan would be fully paid off leaving me more money to clear my last debt.

I never defaulted or paid late on the loan.

Any help and advise is more than welcome, thank you
Working...
X