GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script WONDER ABOUT THESE COMPANIES. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WONDER ABOUT THESE COMPANIES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WONDER ABOUT THESE COMPANIES.

Amazing how Banks & other Businesses are not out of business, their letters leave a lot to be desired for instance -

1. Bank say they have written on such a date. - no letter received.

2. Letter arrives next month giving an update to an overdraft for previous year.

3...Letter arrives later again stating to contact overdraft cancelled repay now or else.

4. Letter state the agreed overdraft bla bla.

5. letters stating unauthorised withdrawn facility pay by debit/credit card.

6. Letter we refer to your overdraft we endevour to resolve quickly complaints (( 3 years on). all overdraft is default charges dating back to 2003 ish.

Then another letter fron SAGA stating you cancelled D.D. futrher to our letter dtates 3 july 2012 you policy is at risk of cancellation, we hope it does not, necessary payment in 7 days or it will be cancelled (wait for it - wait for it) 16th June 2012.

I will stop there so many other companies facts are incorrect..

In court a certain Bank admit mistakes in letters proceedures, not one many, DJ oh well it happens, then I was told you quoted incorrect CPR rule you will not correct it here now. Makes you wonder!!!!!
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 July 2012, 19:29.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: WONDER ABOUT THESE COMPANIES.

And another letter states = I have withdrawn the services available on your card as advised in my previous letter = do not make transactions on it (last transaction few years ago). this letter is recent. Please make payment of £0.00 immediatly by one of the methods shown below:- i.e. debit/credit card, my cards refuses to pay a zero amount.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I had one from Amex recently saying that they are sorry I do not wish to re-new my membership, I cancelled my membership in 2004, membership is a laugh, pay us £50 a year and you can have one of our cards

Comment

Not just the Banks, Utilities companies are just as bad. EDF are constantly sending me final demand letters stating despite our previous reminders you have not responded.

Now they always get paid, (It might not be when they want it). But I never get any reminder, prior to the one where they threaten to cut me off or fit a prepayment meter.

Despite giving on line readings for the last 18 months every bill is still estimated. I am currently saving up for the big one

Why can't these folk spend more time improving their honesty and service and less time showing how good they are by sponsoring major sporting events.

I would rather have £20 off my bill than a flipping 2012 lapel badge

Regards, Handy
        Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Strangely I also used to receive statements from Amex for probably three years after I ended my "membership". They all showed £0 but what a waste of paper and postage, too many staff and too much money probably.

Comment

Working...
          X