GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Problem with your car? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with your car?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Problem with your car?

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

O.k so the pics have been sent to Oscar...best of luck to him!!

Comment

Out of curiosity, assuming you know, how many screws / bolts hold this on in the interior of the car?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What kind of question is that?! Haha!

I can send you my registration if it'll make it easier, I know some places ask for it so it might help if you know it?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
            What kind of question is that?! Haha!

I can send you my registration if it'll make it easier, I know some places ask for it so it might help if you know it?
            Aye, that will help a little .... will tell me the exact model .... chances are there are a few similar mirrors kicking about.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

It's a Ghia but I'll pm you the reg

Comment

Oscar...it'd be easier to drive the bloody car to you! Have you got all the pics you need now?

Comment

Oscar...it'd be easier to drive the bloody car to you! Have you got all the pics you need now?
                  lol - yep, that will do me fine. I just want to be sure I would be getting the right one.

If ford are anything like french cars, there could be ten different wing mirrors - probably not, but you get the idea why I wanted a couple.

Will try and get it for you tomorrow - might have to go to couple of yards.

Comment

Don't go out of your way to look for one!

Comment

Don't go out of your way to look for one!
                      I wont be ...... all within two miles, and I need a couple of pieces anyway.

Comment

O.k - I know I'm totally worth it but you don't need to make any special effort on my behalf

Comment

O.k - I know I'm totally worth it but you don't need to make any special effort on my behalf
                          Calm down please ..... dont want any fisticuffs with swanny .....

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post

I'll just deny all knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              Fisticuffs with swanny??

Is she threatening to beat me up again?!

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
                                Fisticuffs with swanny??

Is she threatening to beat me up again?!
                                I'd never hurt you with my fists...with a whip yeah, but not fists

Comment

Working...
                                X