GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Problem with your car? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with your car?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Problem with your car?

I did. I think the problem lay with me not bleeding them sufficiently. I think I left a big air bubble in one of the pipes, and becuase fluid was coming out readily, thought I had got rid of it all, but I was just pushing the bubble along
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

£54 (inc vat) for a 2nd hand wing mirror...reasonable price?
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by Angelic View Post
        Depends on the make & model of the car surely?

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
          Depends on the make & model of the car surely?
          Surely you all know by now it's a 2007 Focus

Comment

Surely you all know by now it's a 2007 Focus
            No, & couldn't b arsed 2 read the thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by swanfan View Post
              No, & couldn't b arsed 2 read the thread again.
              I don't blame you - there's alot of whinging on this thread

Comment

FUCK ME!! Who owns the breakers yard (assuming thats where its from) Dick Turpin???

Reckon I could get one for £15, depending on if it was heated, electric etc etc, and also if colour coded.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You can get one for free if you go out late enough at night
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                    You can get one for free if you go out late enough at night
                    Most need to be unscrewed from the inside ..... the breaking glass might attract attention (although there are ways of breaking glass without making noise )

Comment

You are truly an asset, Oscar - I must bear you in mind should I ever have a "job"
                      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                        FUCK ME!! Who owns the breakers yard (assuming thats where its from) Dick Turpin???

Reckon I could get one for £15, depending on if it was heated, electric etc etc, and also if colour coded.
                        Everything for this bloody model seems way too pricey!!

I challenge to to find one for £15 - it's for a 2007 focus, driver's side, doesn't need to be the right colour as the back plate is still in tact (as is the glass!) but it has has to have the wee bit cut out for the indicator. It's electric but as for heated, I can't say I've ever noticed!

Challenge accepted...?

Comment

Challenge on.

My only request, can you send me a couple of pics of the wing mirror so I know I am looking at the right one.

Comment

doesn't need to be the right colour as the back plate is still in tact (as is the glass!) but it has has to have the wee bit cut out for the indicator. It's electric but as for heated, I can't say I've ever noticed!

Challenge accepted...?
                            Trying to paint a picture in my mind and struggling. If the back plate and glass are broken, what have you damaged? the pin?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                              Trying to paint a picture in my mind and struggling. If the back plate and glass are broken, what have you damaged? the pin?
                              The black bit in the middle that holds the whole bloody thing together!

Will get a couple of pics to you in a wee whiley

Comment

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=han...w=1173&bih=791

+ sellotape!

Comment

Working...
                                X