GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Even more fun as JSA Suspended - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more fun as JSA Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more fun as JSA Suspended

What more can i say come back from holiday to find My JSA is being suspended.

Now feel really fed up seems more and more problems are turning up as each day passes.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Even more fun as JSA Suspended

Ohhh $hit!! You poor lad.

For what reason, Kilasuit?
    Apart from that, have you enjoyed your holiday?

Shep x

Comment

Its been decided apparently that my "misconduct" lost me my job and they had based the decision on this due to the information given by the management at McDs.

Well pissed off now.
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Oh golly, sorry to hear that!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

FFS! sorry to hear the news.....i'd be on the phone 1st thing monday

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
            Its been decided apparently that my "misconduct" lost me my job and they had based the decision on this due to the information given by the management at McDs.

Would it make a difference if Jobseekers knew you had an appeal against *misconduct* registered with the Employment Tribunal ? Innocent Until Proven Guilty and all that

Comment

Its something i'd certainly be mentioning on monday morning when you speak to someome

Comment

Really wish i could rewind the clock.

Take time off work instead of going in and then causing the lot of this.

my list of To-do things this weekend and next week are now getting nuts
                1. Statement of losses to work out what i should ask for in ET
                2. Using above decide what i should do about £1000 settlement offer that was made to me from McDs franchisee.
                3. Sort out letters to all creditors (again)
                4. sort out this JSA issue and send letter regarding this
                5. Counter HA's actions and follow up the compliant i made
                6. jobsearch and follow ups
                7. Doctors and speak to a decent doctor
                8. CAB regards all above

All of this before sleeping eating etc as now worrying whether JSA that i'm expecting Monday will be paid or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  Would it make a difference if Jobseekers knew you had an appeal against *misconduct* registered with the Employment Tribunal ? Innocent Until Proven Guilty and all that
                  I remember getting a letter through about a doubt concerning this but though i had more time to respond to it and honestly i havent been thinking straight at all so even forgot about it until this letter came through this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    You have not only submitted your ET papers claiming unfair dismissal but also received a settlement offer. That should be enough to indicate that McDs are not painting the full picture.

When I got sacked for alleged GM I had no trouble signing on and getting JSA. Why did you tell the JC when you made your claim? I didn't tell them about the alleged GM...
                    I cant remember but know that they asked McDs and they told them this.

Think i had to respond to them but honestly thought i had until august before it happened.

Comment

The letter does mention Hardship payments

All i can say is yet more fun to deal with.

Comment

Bloody hell kilasuit, when's something going to go right for you?

Did no-one mention that your JSA might be suspended when you went home to sign on? I'd be complaining to the DWP in the strongest possible terms using the points that Flowerpower's already mentioned.

I had my JSA stopped because I was doing odd bits of work (and declaring it) but they assumed that I was doing the same every week. I wrote and asked them for a detailed breakdown of how they'd worked it out because I couldn't understand it. I never did get the breakdown but it was a nice surprise when I checked my bank account and they'd paid my JSA in (it wasn't the usual day)

Have you had a nice holiday?
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I know someone who had the exact same problem - hadnt been stopped, but "a doubt had been raised" - and they were sent information.

Just advise the JCP that due to an unfair process, the matter is subject to a Tribunal Process after seeking legal advice.

I know this person still has the documents they sent - will ask them to dig out tomorrow (or today actually) and will post a better answer up
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sounds like a normal jsa suspension. A decision maker would have cancelled the claim based on notes from ex employer.

If you are going to tribunal and have a letter or something *concrete* confirming it then they'll remove the suspension. They have to. Imagine a woman being groped, what - the DWP would suspend jsa if she didn't go back?

Yea right. Same applies mate. Reason doesn't matter so long as its genuine and has substance (hence concrete proof required).....
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps I was a DM for a whole week (trial secondment) and left. It's the worst job ever cos you're just cancelling claims and being a twat. Not my ideal of an honest living
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X