GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - Music request thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - Music request thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - CLOSED - Music request thread

Hi folks........

I have left a message with Niddy and asked if I am able to start a new music thread.

With xmas on its way i thought it would be a good idea.

However, if Niddy agrees it have not just got to be xmas music but a mixture, maybe we could have a separate one for xmas and 80's 90's and so on.

Now please do let me know if this have already been done - in case i missed anything, thanks folks, and if this have not yet been set up, do you think its a good idea?

Thank you my friends, I rather ask first to make sure than just to go ahead.

Cheers, and hope your all well XXX

Re: Music request thread

Jen or Angelic, are you able to deal with this or should i wait for Niddy to get back, thanks. k

If this does get the go ahead let me know and i shall make a start, cheers for that again lol 2

Comment

Its okay folks, I have been given the go ahead, yippee.......now bring it on folks.

Thank you X

Comment

Originally posted by di30
        Hi folks........
        I have left a message with Niddy and asked if I am able to start a new music thread.

With xmas on its way i thought it would be a good idea. However, if Niddy agrees it have not just got to be xmas music but a mixture, maybe we could have a separate one for xmas and 80's 90's and so on.

Now please do let me know if this have already been done - in case i missed anything, thanks folks, and if this have not yet been set up, do you think its a good idea?

Thank you my friends, I rather ask first to make sure than just to go ahead. Cheers, and hope your all well XXX
        Sounds a Good Idea Di

As there is an 80's & 70's thread created, would be easier to continue those 2 threads with Music on them? (just edit the Topic thread from the 80's era '80's Era & Music' like wise 'the Glam 70's' thread that Pixie created 'the Glam 70's & Music'.

I've noticed that there is a Desert Island whats your's Topic creadted by Angel as well. last posted on the 15th Oct.... viewtopic.php?f=38&t=85

But Jen & Angelic shout.....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Splended.

Comment

Yes that would be a good idea, maybe whoever started the 70's & 80's thread would do the honours of changing the title if they want to do this perhaps.

Cheers for that and amazing.

There is also a separate xmas song thread as well. ;-)

Comment

Sorry my lovely, I've not been in here much today so didn't see you post ;Red

I see you got the go ahead...so where are all the 'ban-ging Choons?!' 2
              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by di30
                Yes that would be a good idea, maybe whoever started the 70's & 80's thread would do the honours of changing the title if they want to do this perhaps.
                Cheers for that and amazing.
                There is also a separate xmas song thread as well. ;-)
                No Worries, i'll change the headings, and start tomorrow.....early night in with movies and drink with OH.....
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thought it was time to put on some choons, so here we go.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

poofy music!

get some man stuff playing!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

starting the evening Off with:

Comment

At least you haven't put on Dire Shite Straits.

Guaranteed to send ya to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X