GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Turbo

Welcome to our lovely Turbo.

Glad your here Turbo, you can help me out now on the PPI reclaiming threads if you want to too lol, cheers and hope your well XXXX

Re: Welcome to Turbo

Turbo, I know you have been a member for some time now, but thought I should maybe introduce you lol. XX

Comment

I second that Di x

Did I get a welcome like that?

Originally posted by di30 View Post
      Welcome to our lovely Turbo.

Glad your here Turbo, you can help me out now on the PPI reclaiming threads if you want to too lol, cheers and hope your well XXXX
      My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

yoo hoo turbo hows tricks?xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Hello trouble!!

Anyone fancy bashing queen?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hello Millie88 welcome xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hello trouble!!

Anyone fancy bashing queen?
              Dont even think about it

Comment

Well thanks Guys----yep Di--- I been here awhile-but quiet haven't I---not like me---must get the trademark Avatar up when I've read the guides

Who else is in here Di---Wheres Maxdp & Showergirl?

Hi Ameshall---got a pm from Marshallka yesterday btw---she's fine Di---but busy----but coming active soon

Hi Niddy-again-lol

Right---Millie 88---xxxxxxx--

Are you going to ask Niddy to change your user name---or shall I---if you don't change it--you aren't coming in The Queen Sanctuary

Turbs xx
                My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Why do I have to change my name Turbs, I love the name Milly xxxxx

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                  Well thanks Guys----yep Di--- I been here awhile-but quiet haven't I---not like me---must get the trademark Avatar up when I've read the guides

Hi Ameshall---got a pm from Marshallka yesterday btw---she's fine Di---but busy----but coming active soon

Hi Niddy-again-lol

Are you going to ask Niddy to change your user name---or shall I---if you don't change it--you aren't coming in The Queen Sanctuary

Turbs xx
                  My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Milly88 View Post
                    Why do I have to change my name Turbs, I love the name Milly xxxxx
                    Masquerating incognito!!!
                    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post

Hi Niddy-again-lol

Turbs xx

Hi Turbs

Maxdp or Showergirl not here, but our Amersall is as you know and of course Gerry is here too.

That was nice to hear from Marshallka and glad to know she's ok, will be good to see her back again. XXX

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        Maxdp or Showergirl not here,
                        invite them then
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          invite them then
                          Di---off you go---lol

Comment

Welcome Turbo.

I lose track of who's called who here/there/elsewhere, so I'm glad for another easy one.
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                              Welcome Turbo.

I lose track of who's called who here/there/elsewhere, so I'm glad for another easy one.

Thanks----I am the same everywhere (8 odd ) and I think very strongly everybody else should adopt similar. --- why not for christ's sake?--I'm fairly popular across the sites(I think-lol)---and I certainly haven't got any enemies---so why subterfuge--it aint neccessary!!
                              Last edited by Turboman; 4 March 2011, 17:47.

Comment

Working...
                              X