GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Turbo

Welcome Turboman glad to see you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      OMG---Niddy had found my old "Turbo Glitterway"---Signature

Many thanks
      niddy went to LB, found a post that had it and copied it. Loaded it to AAD and added to your siggy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Back

Thnx
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Oh shit he's here

Comment

**hide**
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

LOL hi Turbo!

Comment

Hi Turbs
                You made it back in to AAD hun welcome back
                My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
                  Hi Turbs
                  You made it back in to AAD hun welcome back
                  Thanks Mrs S x
                  My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                    LOL hi Turbo!
                    Hi Di

Sorry couldn't follow your request for help with sums---but I see Bill did admirably as usual

Comment

• Re: Welcome to Turbo

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                      Oh shit he's here
                      Hmmm...."Sylvias Mother said...." ??

Comment

Hmmm...."Sylvias Mother said...." ??
                        oi oi I warned you lol

Comment

Ok you 2

You aint got your usual Glitter Sigs---Do you want me to find em in my archives and then ask Niddy to load em??

Turbs

Comment

Thanks Turbs, but prefer not to have the glitter sigs.,

Ok you 2

You aint got your usual Glitter Sigs---Do you want me to find em in my archives and then ask Niddy to load em??

Turbs
                            My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Back Thnx
                              Wow Turbo here you are again buddy.

Comeback or throwback

To be serious for a moment I really love your new signature

Comment

Thanks PlanB--here's the original:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the nex

Comment

Working...
                                X