GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to Turbo

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    GET WELL SOON TURBO

PlanB x
    Snoopy looks happy...
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
      Snoopy looks happy...
      You can be so vulgar at times Deepie

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
        You can be so vulgar at times Deepie
        What ?

You posted the picture......

And he has a smile on his face....
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks for your kind wishes IF, Deepie, Brummie, PlanB, & Mrs S---and the picture PlanB--lol--and the one by E-Mail too

Yep--Brummie--Hull City was exciting beating Sheffield---going to be a bit daunting playining Arsenal in the Cup Final though

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
          Are you still in hospital Turbs????
          No --out now Mrs S--thankyou for letting others know--just like the old days--you & Saphire mothering me when I got "C" (which of course was recipricol)

Managed to get to see Evita yesterday with Marti Pellow----consultant was joking he wouldn't let me out in time and he would take Mo instead--lol

This occurrence was cos my INR went sky high (blood thin-ness) due to my Warfarin (for AF) going odd---and an
          Consultant asked GP to consider new alternatives to Warfarin--Warfarin is the cheapest at less than 1p a day
          My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
            Well...you couldn't make this up..lol
            I said to Niddy I would have a go at consolidating all PPI knowledge that we all have into a comprehensive project document.
            Well..on hold for a bit as taken to hosital last week with projectile blood vomiting from an unknown ulcer...on warfarin and level went very high and ulcer burst ..lost 4 pints of blood so a few transfusions.

HOWEVER..here's the irony...the treatment to soothe the ulcer was to be on a drip for 72 hours..this drip that I was force-fed was PPI... (Proton Pump Inhibitor)....it could only happen to me.
            It could only happy to you Turbs!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
            X