GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to Turbo

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Thanks PlanB--here's the original:
    I think your new one works better especially the bit about being commander of Bill-K's slaves

Comment

Welcome back (again) Turboomerang - this must be the longest running welcome thread
      Nice to have you back.
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
        Welcome back (again) Turboomerang - this must be the longest running welcome thread
        Nice to have you back.
        Thankyou diddlydee

When Bill and his many mates got chucked off CAG around 2007--he was given safe haven by Stephen Hone on my then home site-Penalty Charges Forum

....and his Welcome thread was over 380 posts--pmsl

...thats how I met the bugga-lol
        My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Hey Turbs....how's it hanging?

Comment

How's what hanging???????
            Originally posted by brummie View Post
            Hey Turbs....how's it hanging?
            My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

It's a Brummie term.......refers to life in general, attached with a view that things are good!!

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                It's a Brummie term.......refers to life in general, attached with a view that things are good!!
                Thanks Brummie--yes indeed I am Ok , well and content
                My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                  Nice to have you back.
                  Only just spotted the "Turboomerang" bit--lol

You suggesting I have had more comebacks than Takethat & George Foreman?--pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    Only just spotted the "Turboomerang" bit--lol

You suggesting I have had more comebacks than Takethat & George Foreman?--pmsl
                    Yup
                    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Well put it this way you've now had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra.

Comment

Well...you couldn't make this up..lol
                        I said to Niddy I would have a go at consolidating all PPI knowledge that we all have into a comprehensive project document.
                        Well..on hold for a bit as taken to hosital last week with projectile blood vomiting from an unknown ulcer...on warfarin and level went very high and ulcer burst ..lost 4 pints of blood so a few transfusions.

HOWEVER..here's the irony...the treatment to soothe the ulcer was to be on a drip for 72 hours..this drip that I was force-fed was PPI... (Proton Pump Inhibitor)....it could only happen to me.

Comment

Blimey Turbo, I am sorry you've been poorly..........how ironic that drip name eh!!
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hope u on the mend turbs! Was it the Hull city win that kicked it off??

Comment

Are you still in hospital Turbs????
                              My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

GET WELL SOON TURBO

PlanB x

Comment

Working...
                                X