GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Turbo

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    Welcome to our lovely Turbo.

Glad your here Turbo, you can help me out now on the PPI reclaiming threads if you want to too lol, cheers and hope your well XXXX

I will be honoured Di----been on the Photos thread---not showing any photos for me apart from last couple????????

Was looking for you in those red pyjamas---lol----shhhhhhhhhh!!
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      I will be honoured Di----been on the Photos thread---not showing any photos for me apart from last couple????????

Was looking for you in those red pyjamas---lol----shhhhhhhhhh!!
      Thank you Turbo XX

Oh that one?

Will have to find it and post it if i'm brave enough, is that the same one as over PAG?

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
        Welcome Turbo.

I lose track of who's called who here/there/elsewhere, so I'm glad for another easy one.
        I lost track a while ago
        who's who anway
        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OMG----Di
          We got our siggies !!!
          We won't tell Niddy re Marshallka & Maxie Girl yet (who like siggies also & will bring em with them)---lol

Turbs

See Di---its not what you know---its who you know-lol
          My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

OMG----Di
            We got our siggies !!!
            We won't tell Niddy re Marshallka & Maxie Girl yet (who like siggies also & will bring em with them)---lol

Turbs

See Di---its not what you know---its who you know-lol

Yeah cool or what?

Nooooo don't tell them yet

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
              Yeah cool or what?

Nooooo don't tell them yet

Ha Ha----bloody hell---Di---ffs---how can we cope with all this activity?

Comment

PS----Thanks for our old siggies in here Niddy

Comment

Yes, thanks again Niddy.

Comment

lol. With the avatars and the sigs, I'm gonna get confused exactly what site I'm on if I'm not careful.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

lol. With the avatars and the sigs, I'm gonna get confused exactly what site I'm on if I'm not careful.
                      Why, how many other orange sites do you frequent?

Ahh, I forgot you make them all green like MSE don't you (or blue, or pink, or red etc etc)
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Why, how many other orange sites do you frequent?

Ahh, I forgot you make them all green like MSE don't you (or blue, or pink, or red etc etc)
                        Blue at the moment.

Comment

Ok Ok---let me in on the "crack"----whats all these colors talk about ??

Comment

Ok Ok---let me in on the "crack"----whats all these colors talk about ??
                            Well, no offence to Niddy, but I hate the orange theme.

So I've overridden it using some custom CSS code in my browser. Much to Niddy's disgust.

Comment

Well, no offence to Niddy, but I hate the orange theme.

So I've overridden it using some custom CSS code in my browser. Much to Niddy's disgust.
                              Rizzle, I said I liked the blue design, however the reason we're orange is we are "refreshing" - we don't want people to be feeling "blue" now do we?

But seriously, orange is one colour, before long there will be others to choose from, including blue - just not green for obvious reasons! Also, Blue is like LB / CAG / PAG etc etc - we want to be different, I think>?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Rizzle, I said I liked the blue design, however the reason we're orange is we are "refreshing"
                                So's a slap round the "chops", but I wouldn't like that either.

A few extra forum colour themes sounds good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X