GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Turbo - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to Rodger99

Hi and welcome
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Welcome Roger, guess you know your way around?
      My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Welcome
        Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Comment

Thankyou IF for raising this thread----but I've got one somewhere---maybe Niddy will put it back on view
            My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Maybe tomorrow. It might need editing

ill ask IF to review it and merge posts from here into it AFTER tidying it up. IIRC that's what held the arguing posts
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks---Whats IIRC?
                My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

If I recall correctly
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    Thankyou IF for raising this thread----but I've got one somewhere---maybe Niddy will put it back on view
                    Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Maybe tomorrow. It might need editing

ill ask IF to review it and merge posts from here into it AFTER tidying it up. IIRC that's what held the arguing posts

All merged and tidied, welcome back Turbo
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Welcome back Turbo. I seriously hope you're not going to be competing for my *Most Banned Member* award. I currently hold the record of 2.5 times

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                        Welcome back Turbo. I seriously hope you're not going to be competing for my *Most Banned Member* award. I currently hold the record of 2.5 times
                        No you don't - plus 2 of those were in error - the half is about right, for being a cheeky sod

I know someone who I have banned 36 times plus her sidekick who I recently banned earlier (sharing login details) who has tried around 14 that I know of. Pathetic really. They think we are daft here!

Comment

Re: Welcome to Turbo

I sincerely hope you not planning to go for a third ban. Anyway, welcome back again xx
                          My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

OMG---Niddy had found my old "Turbo Glitterway"---Signature

Many thanks

Comment

Welcome back Turbo lol!!!

Sorry for the belated welcome.
                              Good to see you here and Bilk, will be so happy for your help, thank you. xx

Comment

Hi di---my oldest of all friends on all the forums we participate on--

Hmmm---didn't mean you was old---far from it di

You look so young in those red pygamas--lol

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                                Welcome back Turbo lol!!!

Sorry for the belated welcome.
                                Good to see you here and Bilk, will be so happy for your help, thank you. xx

Comment

Working...
                                X