GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

So what's the general thoughts then? In or out?

Obviously, with me being into consumerism I vote out. I can't believe a foreign quango can overrule & dictate the most honest legal system ever. Amongst other stuff.

Anyway..... In or Out?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Out for me.

Comment

Definitely out!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I have quite a few customers throughout the EU and I have wondered how leaving will affect trade. I certainly don't want it to trigger a deeper recession than we are already in (and don't let anyone tell you we are not still in recession, because we bloody are! )

But I'm British not European and I want to be governed by our own government not some unelected Eurocrats in Brussels ! ..Yes our own politicians are mostly corrupt and in politics for their own agenda ...but they are our corrupt problem and we can and do catch them out occasionally and punish them unlike Brussels who can just continue to laugh in our faces as they " rape" our country ...

So I'm "Out" ....

Comment

Out
            It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Absolutely Pixie spot on xxxx

Out !!
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Put the Great back into this country ....I'm out ...I do believe that our government may have to do more work if we vote out ....instead of all the decisions being made for them .....

Comment

reluctantly out

note to anyone under 30 you will still be able to go on your holidays abroad, we used to do this before the common market and there is absolutely no reason why you won't still be able to, you may have to fill in another form, fancy!

Comment

If any other bugger bleats on about losing trade , I don't think Germany is going to turn away 60m from us ..... or am I missing something ? OH wants to know how much money we send abroad yearly to subside poorer members , he thinks if we leave the whole thing will collapse without us .

He also thinks that we probably will have a difficult year whilst all sorted , then we'll carry on as we have done xx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      If any other bugger bleats on about losing trade , I don't think Germany is going to turn away 60m from us ..... or am I missing something ? OH wants to know how much money we send abroad yearly to subside poorer members , he thinks if we leave the whole thing will collapse without us .

He also thinks that we probably will have a difficult year whilst all sorted , then we'll carry on as we have done xx
                      I suspect there will be uncertainty for more than a year nanna, if we do get lucky and win the out vote it's not going to change overnight, it will be years of negotiations before we are cut free from Brussels, but at least it's a start.
                      And if we go I think it will be the start of the collapse of the EU, France have already said their citizens are seeking a referendum.

Interestingly I was listening to Lord Heseltine on TV this morning, He is very much a "Dave" man and firmly behind the "stay" movement, anyway he was saying...if we think simply leaving will mean we become self ruling, think again... look at Norway, they aren't a member state of the EU but if there are any rule changes within the EU they get a directive and must also comply...they don't get asked to comply they get told!..... Really how does that work...what if they refuse...do they get sent to sit on the naughty step?

Comment

I think Germany would like a referendum also. They are probably not alone. xx

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                          I think Germany would like a referendum also. They are probably not alone. xx
                          There are a lot of people in Germany who would like a referendum, and from what I have heard there are other countries looking to have one if the UK votes out, which is why so many politicians from other countries are trying to convince the UK to stay in. Switzerland had an application to join pending for many years but quietly let it drop early this year (or late last year) and Brussels is getting very twitchy at the moment.
                          I vote out, and am hoping that the in people are apathetic and do not vote as they will expect things to stay the way they are, and the out voters are the ones to get off their backsides and put a cross in the box.
                          When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

I'm defo oot. No need to stay on the sinking ship. We don't need the EU and can trade 'up' without them holding us back. Interesting read here:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/brexit-war...062405635.html

Comment

Ed Milliband says the older people need the wisdom of the young , to vote in ,AND HE NEEDS A SLAP !!!

Comment

Dave has admitted today that the UK will continue to thrive if the people vote "out" he's also promised to stop the personal insults aimed at the eurosceptics within his own party ...
                                Does he sence a defeat coming on June 23 ? and covering his ass to save his job maybe ?

Comment

Working...
                                X