GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Interesting read Mike'y xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Just read in the paper "Police had to ring station to ask if it was OK to go into water to rescue someone" the person sadly drowned.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^That'll be health and safety legislation. Crazy isn't it.

Comment

Sadly tho things like health and safety laws won't change if we leave. Maybe wiggle room for change but that's all.

Comment

The change to the able to instinctively save a life is worth it .xxx

Comment

The retired leader of the EU gets 200m per year didn't know the Kinnocks get a share also.Nick Clegg says if vwe leave we will
              Disappear , hmmmmmmmm x

Comment

I read on facebook that immigrants get £27 per person per family per day of shopping vouchers for food and the think our own are using food banks . This isn't right it is just advertising that we will feed them for free .
                Makes me mad it really does .

And i fear there will be an 'in' vote because Cameron will fix it .

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  Just read in the paper "Police had to ring station to ask if it was OK to go into water to rescue someone" the person sadly drowned.
                  common sense should tell them that , but the health and safety laws are ridiculous now , I would sue the police force if it were my family member that died because of their lack of common sense. So stupid this country .

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                    If we stay in we will have to accept 3m more migrants .
                    and 75 million Turks too who will have free entrance into our country .

Comment

It's scary S2M my blood boils it really does xxx

Comment

We've driven through what used to be a quiet village not too far from us , we saw young immigrant men all lined up on the church wall looking very intimidating and a man dropping off what looked like Romanian gypsies by a bench to beg, we felt we were unsafe thankfully we were in the car.

Comment

Comment

Have you ever lived in Germany? they did not look or seem different to me in the 60s whilst serving there! Germany is only a very small part of the EU, they do not run it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                              Have you ever lived in Germany? they did not look or seem different to me in the 60s whilst serving there! Germany is only a very small part of the EU, they do not run it!
                              Chill it WAS a joke !!!!!!

Comment

Love the wit Deepie xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X