GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
    Ed Milliband says the older people need the wisdom of the young , to vote in ,AND HE NEEDS A SLAP !!!
    has a face I could never tire of slapping

also no brain to speak of

Comment

I look at ED and just think "wallace and grommit"
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

He's popular then x
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Definitely Out for me.

That was my opinion anyway, but in recent televised discussions and debates I have seen some very persuasive arguments put forward by Leave proponents, but almost invariably the Remain speakers attempt to talk over them or shout them down. Could it be that they know they don't really have compelling arguments of their own?

Miliband was a case in point on Question Time the other night, also the woman at the other end of the panel whose name escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
            Does he sense a defeat coming on June 23 ? and covering his ass to save his job maybe ?
            I would just love to see him defeated and ejected by his party - or whoever ejects him.

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            I do believe that our government may have to do more work if we vote out ....instead of all the decisions being made for them .....
            Good point, Deepie. I am all for those politicians justifying their existence!

It is rather looking as if the majority on here are going to vote "out". Must admit, I am also veering towards that - nothing or no-one I have seen has made me want to change my mind! Especially those stupid people saying that it is the "older generation" who are going to vote "out". Probably because they have good reason to ....

Comment

Totally agree regarding the shameful bias of the BBC's reporting. On the day of the leaked correspondence from Rupert Soames, head of Serco to Cameron, the BBC gave prominence to Heseltine's criticism of Boris Johnson, and hardly a mention of the leaked memo.

One was merely one man's opinion of another, the other was evidence of collusion linked to corporate lobbying for privatising prison services.

Comment

The Cheshire cat is on aka Tony Blair, talking waffle piffle need to put him and ED in a slapping machine , ambassador for peace what !!!! IMO he's a war criminal and should be treated as such.

Comment

Yes

Comment

The more I read and listen to the various debates I'm beginning to worry the nation won't have the balls to vote out ..

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                      The more I read and listen to the various debates I'm beginning to worry the nation won't have the balls to vote out ..
                      I do agree, Alland. There is so much scare-mongering going on from the "stay" lot!

Comment

I said that , hubby did say he hopes folk aren't that daft .Staying in scares me , especially as there are some reports that were due to be released now but are being held back till after the referendum.

Comment

Just watching migrants being rescued in Kent, I've noticed the rescuers are all wearing masks , ?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                            Just watching migrants being rescued in Kent, I've noticed the rescuers are all wearing masks , ?
                            strange you mention the masks nanna, last week one of my suppliers dropped in and he was telling me he had just been really sick....you know what I mean when I say "mass evacuation" from both ends Had to be put on antibiotics and was very ill for almost a week.

Anyway 24 hours before he fell sick he had to go to the passport office to renew his passport at short notice and he said the waiting room was full of what looked like newly imported immigrants ! ....

His doctor said it wasn't the first time he had heard about people getting sick after being in contact with immigrants who had just arrived ...

Comment

Oh great !! We all need to buy masks , that's dreadful they obviously know something we don't who knows what they are bringing in .

Comment

Just seen the new, where Cameron and Sadiq Khan campaigning together to stay in the EU. Cameron was SO patronising - saying that Khan's father was a bus driver whereas his father was just a boring - stockbroker!!! Give. me. strength.

Comment

Working...
                                X