GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EU referendum: Cameron announces date of vote

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    And i fear there will be an 'in' vote because Cameron will fix it .
    He certainly doing his best to fix it, S2M - especially with his new "best mate" Obama! But, it looks as if this may backfire. Suddenly Michael Gove and even Farage are getting my sympathy - and I have always had a soft spot for Boris!

And I love the cartoon, Deepie!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've a soft spot for Boris Phee he is actually a clever man, and I do feel Merkel calls many shots .xxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

EU referendum: Britons abroad lose vote legal bid

more ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36159009

Comment

Just seen on the text , the EU will fine countries who don't take immigrants £200,000 per person if they don't take the quota.If that is as family of 5 that's a million pound .

Comment

Cameron says if we leave we will be at war , eh ???? Trade will suffer , yeah cant see Germany letting go of the 90m trade between us. My personal opinion is if we leave the whole shambles will implode mainly because we pay more than most to be in to carry the countries that can't afford to pay all of their share .I also think Cameron may have done some sort of deal with them cos he's changed his mind to leave now he's stay.

Comment

Hang on...If it's a "Out" vote what happens to our UK Euro MP's ? will they be thrown onto the dole pile ? they currently have a salary of around £96,000 per year plus approx £35K for travel and office expenses ....
              They would find it a real struggle on the dole, so come on guys we can't let that happen, get behind our hardworking Euro MP's and make it a "stay in" vote.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                Hang on...If it's a "Out" vote what happens to our UK Euro MP's ? will they be thrown onto the dole pile ? they currently have a salary of around £96,000 per year plus approx £35K for travel and office expenses ....
                They would find it a real struggle on the dole, so come on guys we can't let that happen, get behind our hardworking Euro MP's and make it a "stay in" vote.....

Mind you they travel and attend meetings more than those idiots in Westminster unless of course a subject of MPs wages is taking place, you know the Den of Iniquity

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                  No !!!! x

Comment

I understand that Poland is about to rock the EU refugee boat by declaring they will refuse to accept ANY refugees under the EU quota system. They are also teaming up with Hungary, Czech Republic and others to try and block the proposed penalty fine system of €250,000 per refugee refused.

Hungary are considering a stance where they will only accept Christian refugees and will pass all Muslim ones to Germany and Austria.

EU has big North/South divisions on finance and East/West divisions on refugees. Not sure Brussels can keep it calm until June 23rd.

Comment

What a nightmare. I can't blame countries wanting to do what's best for them.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                        What a nightmare. I can't blame countries wanting to do what's best for them.
                        Unfortunately our own politicians can't seem to grasp what they should do that's best for this country ....

Comment

They do what's best for their own pockets IMO.

Comment

What I find (so does hubby) annoying is how the "in" camp keep saying " we are a small country" we got on for thousands of years we can now , that's where the Great came from.xxxx

Comment

According to the papers Merkel is puppeteering Cameron ..... Really ?

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                                According to the papers Merkel is puppeteering Cameron ..... Really ?

I quite like Angela .....she's got something our Dave lacks.....B*lls

Comment

Working...
                                X