GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Egg CC - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Egg CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Egg CC

Any developments from this thread about my Egg CC will be recorded in here so I don't get confused!

As things stand there's been no payment since September and only a missive from Egg that Barclaycard were buying up Egg's business. Other than that not a dicky-bird.

15th March 2012 - letter from Bcard telling me that Risk Management Alternatives (RMA) are now managing the collection (or non-collection! ) of this account.
    17th March 2012 - Introductory letter from RMA, contact us blah, blah
    5th April 2012 - Notice of Concern letter.
    12th April 2012 - Selected for settlement offer letter.
    19th April 2012 - Matter remains unresolved letter.
    26th April 2012 - Potential doorstep visit letter
    27th April 2012 - Card through the post, RMA/NCO Europe will be visiting Wednesday (never turned up).
    12th May 2012 - 30 day notice or we'll have a hissy fit letter.

12th June 2012 - 1st CCA request to RMA
    14th August 2012 - first letter from Allied International Credit demanding payment etc
    28th August 2012 - sold in dispute and telephone harassment to AIC
    18th September 2012 - Barclaycard can't find CCA, will suspend account blah, blah
    Last edited by roomtobreathe; 20 September 2012, 22:23. Reason: update

Re: Roomtobreathe's UE Diary - Egg CC

17th March 2012 - letter from RMA.

Usual stiff about needing to pay up etc. But they do state that I have received a Formal Demand from Barclaycard, which I haven't. In fact there's been very few letters regarding this account.

Methinks I need to send them a CCA but is there any beneficial mileage in this non-existent 'Formal Demand' statement?

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
      17th March 2012 - letter from RMA.

Usual stiff about needing to pay up etc. But they do state that I have received a Formal Demand from Barclaycard, which I haven't. In fact there's been very few letters regarding this account.

Methinks I need to send them a CCA but is there any beneficial mileage in this non-existent 'Formal Demand' statement?

Ta.
      Send them this------->Account Sold whilst in Dispute
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bit soon methinks In2Deep!!

I haven't sent a CCA request yet and RMA haven't been assigned the debt, just been asked by BC to collect.

Comment

Bit soon methinks In2Deep!!

I haven't sent a CCA request yet and RMA haven't been assigned the debt, just been asked by BC to collect.
          Thought you had...........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
            Thought you had...........
            Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow!

Probably explains why I'm in this mess

Comment

Now got a letter from AIC regarding this EGG/Barclaycard account. These are the people who have been hassling me on the phone as per this thread.

AIC - Allied International Credit - allaboutFORUMS

They have identified as working on behalf of Barclaycard but it does refer to this EGG account, not my Barclaycard account.

Anyway, they want repayment, financial statement etc. No CCA received from RMA as of the 12th June so will send them a Sold in Dispute letter together with a telephone harassment letter.

Sold in Dispute template Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Telephone harassment template Our Templates | Harassment & Intimidation Templates | Harassment by Telephone

Are these the templates I should be using?

Ta.

Comment

Those are the templates that I would send.
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie, just needed to make sure!

Comment

18th September 2012 letter from Barclaycard reporting they can't find the CCA documents for the Egg account. Crying shame.

They have now suspended my account as they reckon I might not be coughing up any more cash. They'd be right. Methinks they may not even have defaulted this account yet.

Comment

18th September 2012 letter from Barclaycard reporting they can't find the CCA documents for the Egg account. Crying shame.

They have now suspended my account as they reckon I might not be coughing up any more cash. They'd be right. Methinks they may not even have defaulted this account yet.
                      Great result.........keep that letter safe.

Comment

Excellent..... see what happens - you'll get defaulted shortly, but to be fair it's not the end of the world either way is it..?

Keep this letter, very safe
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                          Excellent..... see what happens - you'll get defaulted shortly, but to be fair it's not the end of the world either way is it..?

Keep this letter, very safe
                          End of the world? Nah, just one more default amongst many.

Indeed, it is very, very safe.

Comment

Mrs RTB picked up a handwritten envelope through the letterbox today, didn't see who put it through.

It's a handwritten card from an agent of 'Robinson Way Ltd, Chase Solutions & Home Collections. Refers to Barclaycard but the balance is close to my Egg balance so I reckon it's that one. Gives the agents name, phone etc and is written on the back 'To avoid legal action you need to pay £70 a week. Interest free'

Given the letter from Bcard telling me they have no documentation am I at liberty to totally ignore these people or would a letter telling them not to visit be in order?

Ta.

Comment

I would tell em to piss off

ridiculous thing to put through anyone's door

obviously didn't knock, not that brave then

I'd send this

Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

and add a bit at the end saying you'll only deal in writing and you do not wish anyone to call at your home.

Comment

Working...
                              X